Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

From what I've heard, JB is gonna release em at the start of the next season. As for the kick itself, I have no idea what it's goin to look like, I'm curious to see what they have come up with.

Saw what a mess nike did to the jordan future with all that limited crap. I hope we don't get the same with the XX9s

1) Price.

Nike would have shifted a lot more units at $180-200. If I recall correctly, they were supposed to have nike+ at 250 but that was scrapped and nike said "screw it let's leave it at $250".
I remember hearing that the material on the shroud was made / patented by another company. Nike wanted to just remove the shroud but Tinker insisted they just raise the price to be able to keep the shroud (since they would have to give that company a percentage for the use of their material). The S.E.'s are $100 cheaper thanks to the removed shroud. Not sure how true any of this is though. Just something I heard.

Last edited:
that's crap. Nike was going to include nike+ imo because they thought they would need it to get the target audience to willingly jump up to this crazy price point, then they said you know what... we don't need to do that just yet. They will most likely actually add nike+ when they want to move into the 300-400 territory imo.

I predict that the 29s will be super high top again. Like with last year and with the new kobe's. That seems like the trend lately.

I hope not though.

Jordan Brand will unveil the Jordan XX9 on April 17

via: Flight Club

Last edited:
I hope they are not super high either. I pray they give us a nice mid-top sneaker that's a good mixture of style and performance. Give us classic color ways, I'm tired of the fruity loud colors. And plz don't let it be over $200 bcuz that's where they (Nike/Jordan Brand) lose me...

Jordan Brand will unveil the Jordan XX9 on April 17

via: Flight Club
If anything, the event poster seems to hint at an elephant print (or something like an elephant print) in the XX9. I hope not. Hell no. Please. We've had enough elephant prints as of late.

April 17th, Cant wait...

If they look decent enough, maybe my only purchase this year. Otherwise, diffused jade lebron 11 on discount.

If anything, the event poster seems to hint at an elephant print (or something like an elephant print) in the XX9. I hope not. Hell no. Please. We've had enough elephant prints as of late.
+1 -- not up for elephant print on the XX9

Not that I don't like it on the IIIs and other past models, but please...

although probably some would consider it sacriligeous, I would really like to see this years model be a low.... doubt it though, at least not out the gate

I really hope the elephant print isn't a hit. I wanna see this shoe stand on it's on two feet. Not on the shoulders of the 3s

Back
Top Bottom