Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Clear sole+ flight plate = money. Traction doesn't suffer like icy soles on other shoes (lebron xi etc). I hoop in the christmas xx8 Se and yoth Melos, was never an issue
thanks for the heads up...but i just dont trust that they wont oxidize over time...hell my patent tongue on my xx3s yellowed

going to cop the elephant print 29s, those are nice. they gotta classic jordan look, just a real classy look to em. the other pair is alright but that big jumpman and the clear soles are a no go for me... 

LOL, Nightwing is your source?!? Funny. "There is zoom in the heel, you just can't see it..." - Sure.

Until they show the whole shoe dissected like on that pic earlier, I call BS. With that indented outsole, I don't thing there is, or there is any room for heel zoom. 

Last edited:
:rofl:

@Noblekane is sleep saying the Lebron 11 looks better than these. Plus those shoes busted the heck out of my toes with that foamposite at the toes. People love to hate Brand Jordan in favor of Lebrons, KD's which is foolery in this particular case. Now if you said Lebron 10's then maybe I could feel you on that. Once again these AJ XX9 are fire and seemingly well put together.

LOL, Nightwing is your source?!? Funny. "There is zoom in the heel, you just can't see it..." - Sure.
Until they show the whole shoe dissected like on that pic earlier, I call BS. With that indented outsole, I don't thing there is, or there is any room for heel zoom. 
He was at the event too so someone coud have easily told him as well.....but I agree with you I feel like the if there was zoom in the heel then it could break because of that indent

:rofl:

@Noblekane is sleep saying the Lebron 11 looks better than these. Plus those shoes busted the heck out of my toes with that foamposite at the toes. People love to hate Brand Jordan in favor of Lebrons, KD's which is foolery in this particular case. Now if you said Lebron 10's then maybe I could feel you on that. Once again these AJ XX9 are fire and seemingly well put together.

Brons are on top Jordan right now because they deserve to be.

The last 11 years for JB has been filled with laziness, nonsense, a couple passable shoes, and the 23s.

You can like the shoe, fine. But why dudes continue to do mental gymnastics to defend JB's foolishness, that I can never understand

Last edited:
He was at the event too so someone coud have easily told him as well.....but I agree with you I feel like the if there was zoom in the heel then it could break because of that indent
Yep, just like in the 28's, JB would have not missed the opportunity and brag about the heel zoom, they would have shown it in that dissembled pair. 

But it's encased within the sole instead of sitting under the heel like the 28s where you can see in the pic the sole is etched out for the placement of heel zoom

^lmao

I'm a fan of the design but I got a good laugh reading this as well 
laugh.gif

Design wise(looks)Lebron XI>>>>>these by far, it's not even close. These look cheap and lazy, incomplete sort of. Count me in on those who are sick of hearing the "performance" "tech" "they're meant for ball, not casual wear" excuses for a weak design. So were the classics of the line, they to were meant for ball, that didn't stop them from trying to be aesthetically appealing. Either you can play or not, shoes won't make your game better, practice and dedication will. An elite basketball player can wear proteges and beat me if I were wearing these or any other tech nonsense they promote.

Why did they even bother with that Italian craftsman in the commercial? To do the knitting?
And who goes to a craftsman and says "forget the leather my good man, I want my shoes to look like a sweater so I'll have that flyknit".
You ever been in a craftsman shop? We're not talking about a shoe shop. Definitely read the article posted on co-design, and let's resume this conversation. The commercial fits the build process perfectly. You can get from this shoe better than what you'd get from leather, easily. This stuff can go against leather up one end and out the other. But that's my opinion.

People say how JBs designs and looks have gone downhill and I agree with that from everything since the 20 but these have a classic appeal to them. The black and red.

To those who keep bringing up Lebron, tbh that line has been downhill look wise since the 2. Hype and wild CWs is pushing that line along IMO. There are some Brons after the 2 I like but the 2 is still the best in the line.

Last edited:
People say how JBs designs and looks have gone downhill and I agree with that from everything since the 20 but these have a classic appeal to them. The black and red.

To those who keep bringing up Lebron, tbh that line has been downhill look wise since the 2. Hype and wild CWs is pushing that line along IMO. Their are some Brons after the 2 I like but the 2 is still the best in the line.

This is pureeeeeeeeeeeee BS. 3s and 4s were both great. The 5s and 6s have been the only real let downs in the line.

Last edited:
I am a fan of the Lebron line, no question. As I mentioned I own a pair of almost all of the Lebrons models, only 1 of each colorway, but I still like the line. Still can someone explain to me what makes the Lebron 11 better looking than these? And for the record, the Lebron line was very lackluster to met from the Lebron 5-7 to me which is why i own none of those so that argument applies to that line as well. Once again the Lebron 11 HURT my feet, and I don't even play ball in them. Lebron won't even wear his own shoe, come on folks lets be real. Back to these 29's, these are very refreshing and reminds me obviously of the 28's, 12's with the Jumpman right under the toe and some others.

Last edited:
"THE FEWER PIECES OF MATERIAL THAT GO INTO MAKING A SHOE, THE STRONGER IT IS. "- :smh: :smh: man they really marketing this foolishness

Rjght. If that would be true they should have build in the forefoot zoom air unit into the midsole instead of laying it directly on the outsole.
guess they just wanted to shoe off the zoom unit again.but i fear low durability again.

Back
Top Bottom