Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the team orange remind me of the black/electric green xx8s from last year... sold out fast

fully agree.
i went for the black/electric greens because i didn't want the lime camo at all. the lime camo were too radical to wear off court for my taste.
But i think the gym reds are not radical. I mean it still is a black based jordan with bulls colors implemented.
But i guess the elephant print pattern on the forefoot and midfoot isn't so appealing to the majority.

ya just not a fan of the "woven elphant print" if you plan to use elephant print than actually use the "elphant print" material.

I like how sleek and plain the team orange looks.... I think the big Jumpman sign was a great idea

Just picked up Team Oranges from local House of Hoops. 180 out the door with military discount. I was surprised that they hooked it up because it's an exclusive Jordan release. They said it only works if there were no discounted purchases by an employee surpassing a certain percentage of sales. I never knew about because I'm just always turned down military discounts all the time. Or she could have just been awesome and hooked up the sale..Just stoked!

Last edited:
Can you imagine if they made apparel to match that big *** jumpman? ****** be walking round in nothing but a giant *** jumpman for a hoody
They already have the jumbo jumpman tee. I have one.... stupid purchase lol and it's raggedy now anyways from all the washing.

I can't find a picture online but it's like this only much bigger. The ball goes up to the chest area and the white is only below the legs

I really like these but shoes are just stupid money. How do you get a discount on these?

Last edited:
went by parks mall today and every store had the black/red but hoh sold out of my size (11) in the oranges. man i was super disappointed in the gym reds in person. the upper mesh on them is nothing special whatsoever. the jordan down the back looks like it should say FUBU instead. on the gym reds they should have embroidered the design on top of the mesh instead of interweaving it.

if i can find a pair of the oranges i plan on painting the jumpman black.

I'm wondering why several guys here are surprised that the team orange pair sold better than the gym reds. When both got leaked here the majority was already stating that they like the team orange more.

Doubt team orange sold more than gym red. Seems there were just very few pairs of team orange available compared to gym red.

Scored the last 10.5 team orange at NikeTown Seattle this evening. They still had a couple other sizes left. I normally wear 10s but the 10.5s felt very similar to my size 10 XX8 SEs. Will hoop in these tomorrow and see if they were worth the price...

Doubt team orange sold more than gym red. Seems there were just very few pairs of team orange available compared to gym red.

?? Seems obvious to me that Team Orange sold more,even just looking at comments here. ..why would they make less than the Gym Reds..marketing??

Last edited:

?? Seems obvious to me that Team Orange sold more,even just looking at comments here. ..why would they make less than the Gym Reds..marketing??

Yes. No different than a comic book having a limited variant cover.

Judging by the Footlocker.com release map, the availability of the gym red completely dwarfed the availability of the team orange. Nike did what they had to do to make sure they'd have the hype that comes along with a quick sellout, while still having another model readily available.

Yeah I'm seeing your logic but im not so sure,if the quantities were reversed I'm sure T.O. Would have still sold out..would be nice to see some numbers either way,if equel amounts were produced and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom