Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has any Jordan signature model hit iD? Not talking hybrids like the garbage spizike. But a 1-29?

And I can understand why these wouldn't hit iD, the material used and its source, coming hand spun from Italy. Nah, they'll only release it in their select colors and patterns.

The Jordan 2010 were on id, that's the only signature pair I remember.

i guess the models that were named after the release year were on ID, but none of the numbered pairs?

if the riverwalks can sit like the gym reds are i wont be able to pass them up in a few weeks. Heres to hoping a shoe sits haha. 

the 2010 was never on id. only the 2011 and 2012. cmon fellas this is NT not SC.

I doubt the uppers are actually made in Italy so that should not hinder ID availability. Im sure that's where they went to find the technology to build the uppers but id be willing to bet they have replicated, leased, rented, or purchased the same type of machines and software to recreate what they wanted to do it somewhere cheaper.

The upper is not "made" in Italy, but the material/fabric/threading used is hand spun in Italy.

The 2 was only designed in Italy lol. Nice connection tho, most are unaware and don't know history.

I take that back then! Ogs designed and made in Italy. We know that isn't happening anymore tho :frown:

Yeah II's made in Italy. Such a cool idea, but you're right, if they did it nowadays it would be for some special II only for MJ himself and 22 of his friends or something ridiculous like that

I sold my OG 2s a while back otherwise would post pics. There was also a tag in the inside of the tongue that said made in Italy. If only the quality would be as nice today

Damn... I dig that Kawhi pair.  Other than for Russ, we don't see many PEs release though as far as I remember

Kawhi Leonard PE
that sole though
eek.gif

This is sort of a minor detail, but I love the lining on these XX9s which I think is the same as on the regular XX8s. 

Back
Top Bottom