Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yup... closest store to me is NYC it looks like, and im in pittsburgh lol. and im not paying tax on a shoe already going $225

Got my XX9's yesterday. Went for the gym red as I like the colours and the patterns on them. I live on the UK and ordered them from nike.com on Saturday the 10th and they arrived yesterday. A bit strange that from what I read, in the US the release is delayed.
Anyway, can't wait to wear them on the court. My last shoe was the XX8 SE and I hope these can perform as well as all the review state.

Just thought I would share a pic with you guys.

Got my XX9's yesterday. Went for the gym red as I like the colours and the patterns on them. I live on the UK and ordered them from nike.com on Saturday the 10th and they arrived yesterday. A bit strange that from what I read, in the US the release is delayed.
Anyway, can't wait to wear them on the court. My last shoe was the XX8 SE and I hope these can perform as well as all the review state.

you can never go wrong with black and red! I'm not feeling that pattern at all though....

Went to see this new Black/Red version in hand and was kind of surprised that the wave pattern isn't a print but rather a raised weave. Nice touch. Will cop on discount.

best pattern IMHO just moved the RW to #2 in my book

I haven't heard of any Niketowns doing raffles on these, so hopefully I can check these and the Kobes out in store. 

Nice to see they released as expected in Europe. I want the breds - I like the pattern and color blocking. Too bad the US release is delayed. Do we know what the new release date is?

Nice to see they released as expected in Europe. I want the breds - I like the pattern and color blocking. Too bad the US release is delayed. Do we know what the new release date is?
To me was the best pattern of all of them so far. I went to Niketown to check the other pattern already released and to try them on for fit before the release of the breds. And as some already mention, the pattern is really amazing as it's not printed but a raised weave.

I believe they are on eastbay too and possibly with no exclusion. Can't provide a code atm but should be easy to find

Back
Top Bottom