Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I love the YOTG. You either love it or hate. Really shows what the material can do. But with priorities, other releases, and price I have to pass. What's your guys honest opinion of these going to discount?

Ended up paying resale on the PRs. Had to have them. Such a dope shoe for collectors. $325 shipped. Was hoping retail, but after tax + shipping, I'll pay the extra $75 for piece of mind in case they don't drop online.

Now...where can you find the matching shirts I've seen on FTL's Twitter? Can't find them on their site, and the closest Footlocker (not even house of hoops) is 200 miles away. If anyone has any leads on the long sleeved shirt, would be appreciative.

$325 isn't bad at all, nice pickup

Don't be afraid to scour eBay. I was able to grab my YOTS for $200 shipped. Now I need to return this pair from Eastbay

Ended up paying resale on the PRs. Had to have them. Such a dope shoe for collectors. $325 shipped. Was hoping retail, but after tax + shipping, I'll pay the extra $75 for piece of mind in case they don't drop online.

Now...where can you find the matching shirts I've seen on FTL's Twitter? Can't find them on their site, and the closest Footlocker (not even house of hoops) is 200 miles away. If anyone has any leads on the long sleeved shirt, would be appreciative.
I figured the exact same thing, paid the exact same price.

Arrived today:

I like how MJ is facing in the same direction on both shoes.

@spoonmanofthehour  Thanks, I like them a lot. If I was nitpicking, the sublimation could be a little more vivid, like the black on the jumpman isn't quite as black as the midsole for example. Really, they are great though, very pleased.

@Shammgod  Thanks.

I copped the PR at 335 shipped. FTL posted a snap back that goes with...if anyone finds it...please put the word out.

Not sure what size you wear but
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-xx9-long-sleeve-t-shirt/pid-10313828/pgid-10313829

Appreciate it.

Someone posted the link earlier too. Didn't even think to check NDC.

I usually buy tshirts in an XXL. XLs are way too short, and XXXLs usually swallow me (I'm 6'5, 230). Even most XXLs don't fit right. Either too short, or too wide.

Don't buy much clothing from Nike (not a fashion bug by any means, usually just wearing some random $5 shirt and jeans/khakis), but last shirt I got was the DB8 T. Got an XXL, and after the wash seemed to fit a bit snug, but length was OK.

Might just bite and get the XXXL. Now gotta look and see if I have any spare free shipping codes laying around.

Last edited:

Anyone know how these fit? I'm a 14 in Foamposite.
Fairly TTS.

I'm a 13/14, and went w/ a size 13 in the Team Orange's, and felt good w/ the exception with a bit of toe pinching.

Swapped the insole out for a thinner one, and fit is perfect  Can't speak RE: foamposities, as I only collect/wear Jordans.

Hmm well I have wide feet, should probably get a 14 since the foams are a bit restricting even with the 14 which fits perfect IMO 13 was too small. But some Nike like the barkley posite joints are made huge.

I got a chance to check out the YOTG in person. It looks as if the pattern is printed on the upper material rather than part of it. You can see where the holes are cut for the lace loops, the cross section of the upper is white and the surface is the pattern.

Back
Top Bottom