Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Lol @ this guy telling people what to post and what not to post

Moving right along, what spots got em for 150>

To answer your question, no where I've seen has these for less than 150. Sole Supremacy on eBay has had GoFs in auctions go for around that last few rounds, so you can keep an eye out there.

Last edited:
You are entitled to post whatever you want. I didn't say what you or anyone else can post. Just offered an opinion that we could do it in s respectful way. If you disagree, that's your choice.

To answer your question, no where I've seen has these for less than 150. Sole Supremacy on eBay has had GoFs in auctions go for around that last few rounds, so you can keep an eye out there.
I think he was referring to the other poster who was complaining about the complaining....

Personally, the only thing I think Nike & ESPECIALLY Jordan care about (like anyone in business) is profit. its no secret that the accessibility of the AJ has cost the lives of many not to mention that my generation and the ones that follow for years have been lovers of all the OG cw's and reasonable color schemes yet and still we keep getting weirdo cw's not just with the recent AJ's but the retros too.

Oh really?
Guess what, all big enterprises are focusing on profit/revenue.
don't think it would be different for brands like Adidas, BMW, Apple, MS, Gucci etc....

Just saw this today and not sure if anyone else caught it: eastbay marked down the price to $199.99 for some of the XX9. Plus on top of that, they have 20% off orders of $99. Discount ends tomorrow morning though. Link provided...

eastbay jordan xx9

They would mark down the Infrareds two weeks after I scooped them. Could have saved $20 
laugh.gif

Sizes 9 and 10 of the BHM available on Bouncewear. Comes out to about $220 shipped I believe with the current exchange rate. Enjoy

Just got my 1st pair of the xx9 from the pantone pack for $100 and man are these comfy on the court

WOW 

thought the same thing, just didn't want to jinx it. Haha this would make my day.

Don't know if them pulling them and sending to outlets is a good thing necessarily. I feel that they won't be as cheap as they have been recently on NDC.

I got mine from NDC for $127 plus tax. I foresee the outlet price (at least around here in MD where the outlet prices are always jacked up compared to other locations) to be 179.99. At least initially.

Don't know if them pulling them and sending to outlets is a good thing necessarily. I feel that they won't be as cheap as they have been recently on NDC.

I got mine from NDC for $127 plus tax. I foresee the outlet price (at least around here in MD where the outlet prices are always jacked up compared to other locations) to be 179.99. At least initially.
I took advantage of that deal too, 25% Clearance OWNIT promo, paid the same.

I'm also in the DC area and noticed the xx8's and SE's are still pretty pricey at the outlet, but I do remember visiting Queenstown a while back and seeing the AJ 2012 deluxe in Grey/Volt for $80, only passed because I picked up the university blue pair at release..

It still haunts me passing on those.. I can still see that massive three tier box, orange clearance sticker, $80 Bucks.

Hopefully the xx9's sit to that point, they might not, but I wouldn't mind picking up another pair at that price to have as back up.

Just played in the XX9's today and to me, they live up to expectations.

Very comfortable, no chafing, fit well, great traction, responsive, lightweight, good transition and they look nice to me. Absolutely owns the XX8 to me, which I thought were good shoes overall, but kind of bulky, with poorer fit and the forefoot carbon clips bothered the hell out of me. No issues at all with the XX9 so far.

Kobe 9 low/or high vs Jordan XX9, which performs better on court?
you won't get the same answer from everyone. i like the my xx9 more than my kobe 9 elite or EM low. i also like the M11 and lebron 12 more than the kobe 9s. tractions about the same for me on all of them. the xx9 is a tad better than the rest at least for the indoor court i play on. 

I just bought this pair of XX9s from a supposed reputable source(hotnessfeet215) on ebay with mostly good reviews, but they are suspect. They sent me 11s in a box of 10s, and upon inspection I see part of a paper pattern coming out the sole on the side of the shoe....with a little tear on the paper behind the sole as well....other than that the shoe is nice. I wonder how many people are buying high quality fakes these days thinking they are real..and I can't find anything online on fake xx9s or what to spot..

I just bought this pair of XX9s from a supposed reputable source(hotnessfeet215) on ebay with mostly good reviews, but they are suspect. They sent me 11s in a box of 10s, and upon inspection I see part of a paper pattern coming out the sole on the side of the shoe....with a little tear on the paper behind the sole as well....other than that the shoe is nice. I wonder how many people are buying high quality fakes these days thinking they are real..and I can't find anything online on fake xx9s or what to spot..
highly doubt they are fake knowing nike quality control that could be a factory flaw and the box mix up who knows the reasoning behind that.

Back
Top Bottom