OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by h22809

White/Black pair was delivered today.  They look good.  Have not tried them on.  Don't feel any heavier than the 09's.  Two differences from what is shown on the FNL site...midsole rim is black and not grey, and sole is white on the border and black in the middle.

FNL called me today and told me my order for the sport reds was cancelled because they were not receiving them, and they wanted to let me know that the other pair was black/yellow instead of black/green as they were shown on the site...asked if I still wanted them.  That was news to me because I thought they were yellow all along?
My FNL just got the sport reds in today.  They only had whole sizes so I couldn't pick up a pair.  I have an order for them, but they haven't shipped yet.

4566474075_b866a43593_b.jpg

thanks for the pic, 
pimp.gif
  im officially on the hunt

I'm not a fan of these at all. I think the Air Max 2009 are going to be absolute classics for years to come. They are just a great looking shoe.

I'm not a fan of these at all. I think the Air Max 2009 are going to beabsolute classics for years to come. They are just a great lookingshoe.
Agree, somewhat reminds me of the Shox TL line, started off so strong with I and II but it just went downhill from there and never picked back up

i like these a lot. i'm a huge fan of the 09's and i like these just as much. i was big on the first 360's when they came out and when the 360 II's came out i was just as big a fan of those too. i like how the style of the shoe is completely different. and if indeed they do fit a little more snug than the 09's i'll be an even bigger fan. my 11's are just too roomy in the toebox in the 09's but a 10.5 fits to exact. i'll be trying these on tomorrow.

tried these on today. had to size up .5 compared to the 09's. IMO, the 09's are a lil bit more comfy but the 10's are still a good shoe nonetheless. im still waiting for more colorways.

^ Those will be copped without question.  I need a flagrant pair of Air Max for the summertime and those will suffice. 

i really like this app c/w...cant wait to have them. btw, someone prob already pointed this out, but i was looking at my lunarglides and then this pic and realized the AM2010 upper is almost identical (minus the toe cap and a few other small details)

tried these on at fnl and they seem to fit a little tighter than the 09s and the air bubble seemed a bit softer than the 09s imo..
but i prefer the look of the 09s over these.. these look like a lunar elite on a air max 09 midsole/sole to me..
hopefully the good colorways of the 09s start to go on sale now that the 2010s are out

For all those who have tried on/have both 2009 and 2010, how is the cushioning comparing these two? I am confused since on the 2009 its a cushlon softer foam compared to the phylon foam over the air bag on the 2010.

Can you please tell me your thoughts on this matter?

I tried these on today, and yeah I would most definitely go a half size up from your '09 sizing, unless you like a snug fit.

As far as cushioning goes, these do not seem as cushy as the '09s. They are quite comfy though.

I tried these on today, and yeah I would most definitely go a half size up from your '09 sizing, unless you like a snug fit.

As far as cushioning goes, these do not seem as cushy as the '09s. They are quite comfy though.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

For all those who have tried on/have both 2009 and 2010, how is the cushioning comparing these two? I am confused since on the 2009 its a cushlon softer foam compared to the phylon foam over the air bag on the 2010.

Can you please tell me your thoughts on this matter?
09s are a bit cushier.  2010s are still comfortable, just not as much so as the 2009s and they don't fit as well either.  I didn't realize that about the midsole.  Interesting that the top of the line air max went from cushlon to phylon and the pegasus went phylon to cushlon.

The only thing holding me back from considering copping these is the same thing that held me back from getting the '09s: the price.

I'm really feeling the white/sport red and anthracite/yellow colorways though, they look great!

^ they haven't dropped yet. They are on ndc, but 'out of stock.'

Here are my 2 pairs with oval laces. These look stupid with flat laces IMO,

4597595354_c2ebf9748e_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom