Official Air Max 97 Thread

I’m glad I still have 2 pairs from the last drop. This updated look doesn’t look as good.

You don’t want to partake in the fun?!

Is the 2023 version TTS or +0.5
Is the comfort improved?
Why don’t the 2023 version feel like they have zoomX mid soles?
Why does the toe box look different on the 2023 version?
Are the shoe laces gold or like a darkish metallic yellow?

You don’t want to partake in the fun?!

Is the 2023 version TTS or +0.5
Is the comfort improved?
Why don’t the 2023 version feel like they have zoomX mid soles?
Why does the toe box look different on the 2023 version?
Are the shoe laces gold or like a darkish metallic yellow?
Not looking forward to the 10+ pages of debates on all those questions.

I think I'm gonna play the wait and see on this one...silver bullets obtained at 129- and still available. Definite cop down the line though. I actually like how these 97s feel. It's not boost or EVA comfort but it gives me this weird platform like feeling that I actually don't mind- and I'm a wide footer. I don't understand the "super uncomfortable" reviews. Worn mine for entire days at a time and still feel great. Maybe in the end the argument is flat footed vs high arches.

got my pair from sneaker politics during the holiday sales....BIN right now for my size on Stockx is 114, plus fees and that's about the same.

Wasnt doubting you, just wouldnt mind having another as I will wear my pair regularly lol
I hate paying the fees and crap on StockX. The AM1 Ugly Ducklings are cheap too, until you add their fees and all

1673384478802.gif

just grabbed a pair of Silver Bullets off stockX for $130 shipped. Once those come in, I'll start a return on my Nike pair. Send Nike my stockX pair and get my $185 back from Nike. Save $55 while still keeping the pair that came directly from Nike. I don't trust the StockX pair
I did that once with a pair of AM90s...Nike pair was flawless. Other pair was not. Worked out great!

Debating if I should go for the Golds Friday morning or wait for a lower price lol.

Haven't seen any US spots or SNKRS confirm the release either. Hmm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom