Official Air Max 97 Thread

Probably wouldn't look great with the shrunken air bubble. So I guess we can tell ourselves that would be the case and feel better lol.
The problem with that is, they used the same sole with the smaller modern bubble on the AM94 retros from just a few years ago :lol:
I bought a pair of those. I think they look good even with that dumb air bag. I’d buy Bursts with it lol

Don’t buy much these days, but my latest addition:
97134B8A-3513-40E0-B000-640344564778.jpeg

TBH these were a bit of an impulse buy, see how I feel once I work them into the OG ‘Max rotation.
5B0847E2-8D26-4E0D-A11C-1C96073BF219.jpeg

My order of preference: 90s, 95s, 1s… then 97s much further down (but we shall see)

Silver bullets were a late year purchase and still ended up as one of my most worn pairs of shoes for 2022.

Got the lady a pair and she hasn't taken them off. I need to double up soon before they dry up.
When i tried on my new pair last night, i knew immediately that mine is going to get a lot of wears in. Especially during the summer.

Just got my 2022 pair in and i like them alot. Time to replace my 2017 pair. Im so glad i went up .5 this time. Fits so much better.
F39529D7-3329-47C0-8814-86C44022FA88.jpeg

I'm not even sweating the differences to shape and whatever with the 2022 pair anymore, but the new lace color drives me nuts every time I look at mine :lol:
I can't even remember if the lace color on previous retros is the same as the OGs. For all I know, the 2022 color is actually accurate. I'm just so used to seeing those pewter-like laces on all my previous versions that these new ones look completely wrong. Of course, if I found out they are actually closer to the OG, I'd feel better about it LOL

Okay... i didn't win the END raffle for the golds, but i get a text from my CC saying there was fraudulent activity. so i called and they told me it was through paypal and the vendor was End.

I don't see the charges on my paypal or my CC on my end. so i'm a bit confused......?

Okay... i didn't win the END raffle for the golds, but i get a text from my CC saying there was fraudulent activity. so i called and they told me it was through paypal and the vendor was End.

I don't see the charges on my paypal or my CC on my end. so i'm a bit confused......?
I experienced the same thing when I joined the raffle. So I just deleted that app in hopes that these get a general release :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Back
Top Bottom