Official Air Max 97 Thread

I got the Sb's but no dice on the golds. Still lookin for that 10.5. I underestimated the hype on These! Coulda copped the night before release off a euro site but didn't want to pay shipping smh[emoji]128532[/emoji]. Seems like people saw the SB release and got way more hyped on these. Typical sneaker politics I guess[emoji]128580[/emoji]...

I'm just happy I was able to cop to rock the SB I want the golds but I'll wait for a restock for the golds

Whew. Just got that shipping from undefeated....man I was getting a tad nervous.

All is well in the world now.

Still no UNDFTD shipping... I got a pair of the 10.5s which are too big for me via villa. copped 10's on UNDFTD bc wasn't sure about sizing. probably gonna sell the 10.5s 

I gave up on retail. Just went ahead and got my size 11 for $219 on StockX.

I did the same thing. Someone on stockx accepted my offer of 220. I got super sick Wednesday night so wasnt able to drive out to LA in the morning like I originally wanted to.

These things are dropping every hour on stock x. These resellers are budging too soon :lol:
soon as it hits $220 I'm buying, especially since I got $25 off until 06/01.

In person the Silvers look way better than the Golds.

I disagree. I own the silvers and they are nice but they're too glossy imo. I prefer the look of the more matte silver from the 2009/10 retro (I can't remember exactly when they released). I prefer the golds personally. I love the fact that there is no AM hype here, as I was able to walk into my local spot when they opened and grab a pair of golds. Not a soul in sight when they opened. :smokin

Last edited:
I don't remember 97s being this hard to come by, I don't want to pay resale either.

I disagree. I own the silvers and they are nice but they're too glossy imo. I prefer the look of the more matte silver from the 2009/10 retro (I can't remember exactly when they released). I prefer the golds personally. I love the fact that there is no AM hype here, as I was able to walk into my local spot when they opened and grab a pair of golds. Not a soul in sight when they opened. :smokin

Any Silver Bullet's Still Sitting Out By You? :nerd:

So glad i went with instinct and got up early to camp at extra butter. Took an L on the app 
How was the line? Called RVC in hopes they didn't sell out, but around 1130 all done.

Edit: Undefeated pair shipped! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom