Official Air Max 97 Thread

^^^ Yes, a lot of pairs backdoored...I went to a local shop and they barely had a size run. Didn't get the half size up I needed, and I was 5th in line, lol

ended up with 4 pairs 10-11. little bit of luck, little bit of work. theyre actually not ****** quality. not OG stats but not a massive drop off like on 95s. they need to fix the foam around the air units though. idc if they crumble 15 yrs down the line id rather OG level comfort and just beat them to hell. and i know a lot of people agree. theyll just retro them by then especially with the success of this release

Last edited:
Did anyone get tracking confirmation from Chmielna20 who ordered on restock Friday morning ?

Let us hope its not a limited friends n fam qs 3 stores in America bs.

I've got a feeling Nike is going to QS a lot of these colorways. Somebody posted a link to a page that had the triple whites.. it said it was going to be a QS as well. Nike is hyping these things up like none other.

By the way, my local footlocker has the paint splatter with reflective nike logo in some larger sizes in both the black/gold and white/silver if anybody needs an assist on those.

the gold resale price coming back down over there, almost at retail, hanging out for the SB to do the same...hopefully

i have heard that they are coming out this fall/winter season, im just wondering which cw will get retroed first

the black/neons or the atlantic blue/volts, i think that they drop the black/neons first and save the best cw as last

Back
Top Bottom