Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got my order confirmation from SNS. Not quite out until that shipping confirmation comes through though. Fairly confident about it since checkout was smooth.

Shoutouts to all who managed to snag a pair today. Good wears to come indeed.

Copped! Those flew fast af.

Saw the first sell out on Mr Porter, but only European shipping was available through them.

Got Charged twice while trying to use the Size app..smh, all because of my Bank, Now I gotta cancel those...smh

Did anyone cop the 95/97 Neons off of Overkill? That's the only site that has big sizes available...

Do you think US sites will drop men sizes in the 95/97s? The rumors have been dying down a bit which makes me think no. No one has really confirmed anything. I think that pic with the man and woman got everyone's hopes up. :lol:

I’m pretty sure the rumor is that a mens release MAY happen at a later date. Not that mens sizwes would be available for the November release.

In some of the EU groups people asked Nike live chat and they seemed pretty clueless and unaware of any men’s release happening in 95/97

Also said it might’ve been cancelled on nike eu but don’t take my word for that it was a few weeks ago when I saw it

That could just be them not knowing as I’ve only seen German/Central Europe sites drop the 95s

this release sux !!!!!!! only managed to cop 1 pair from NDC and those bastards wouldnt even let me leech off the price with the pulse disco, i now patiently waiting for the restock so that i can get them with disco and return the pair what i have now copped for full retail, no matter how i will gonna get them below retail, F.U NDC !!! :emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger:

cbcbcvbcvbcfdgdrgd.png

here, eat this NDC !!!!! :emoji_middle_finger::emoji_gun: :emoji_pound: :emoji_pound:

Shouts to whoever posted the Kix Files link.. first time copping

Price was $177 shipped to US.. basically US price + tax... I’m content with that considering how many shoes I’ve gotten for under retail this year.... basically retail + tax..... better safe than worried about striking out November 17th.... hope this place is legit.. if not, copped thru PayPal

Back
Top Bottom