Official Air Max 97 Thread

Im sweating these Neons..... Selling out everywhere, but I think ill be patient and wait for US drop.

Im sweating wmns neons even more... I shoulda copped on OK...

Reactions: PJS
Hoping I got through on OVERKILL for these 97s. I forgot that I still have a 50 Euro voucher from them, which will make them $134 shipped if I can get it applied successfully

If you want the neons cop em if you have the money. Even if you strike out on US release day and can cop on from a US restock, you're not gaining anything that way. Supply is unknown and blue shoes don't sell like black ones.

"If" the neons is a must-have for you don't sleep if you can cop now... with a Nov. 17 drop and how e-commerce and releases been lately in the US, paying a little extra overseas is worth it. Otherwise, enjoy the hunt.

I'm sure stock will be good in the U.S., but I'd much rather have a secured pair early on than have to deal with the madness later on. Especially since the price of copping at (some) stores overseas wasn't much higher than what U.S. retailers will be charging.

I'm sure stock will be good in the U.S., but I'd much rather have a secured pair early on than have to deal with the madness later on. Especially since the price of copping at (some) stores overseas wasn't much higher than what U.S. retailers will be charging.
Facts

I’m sort of confused with winning the End raffle. Their email said an order was placed and payment was taken through PayPal. Also checking my account through their site I see an order number and the status is “order received”, but there’s a pair in my cart like I still need to hit “place order”. I still haven’t received a order confirmation from them and now I’m wondering if I have to place this order. Though I don’t want to end up with 2 pairs.

Hey guys I was interested in copping the black neons when they drop. I don't have a pair of 97s so they would be my first one. Can anyone tell me how the 97s fit? (I know y'all must hate the question so sorry lol) the cw is really dope and just wanna know in advance when I try to cop

Hey guys I was interested in copping the black neons when they drop. I don't have a pair of 97s so they would be my first one. Can anyone tell me how the 97s fit? (I know y'all must hate the question so sorry lol) the cw is really dope and just wanna know in advance when I try to cop

Ive been going up half size to be safe as some pairs run narrow.

I thought these would be a easy purchase on Nike Canada. Was more difficult than I thought. I don't know if it's a fake sell out or not, but these went pretty quick, and then restocked a couple of hours later (don't know if it was a FSR restock). Now there is only size 6.5, and 14-15 left.

Now will those women Neons be all over the US or is that a dub? That’s what I’m banking on

Normal size is an 11.5, settled for an 11 with the neons.

That...probably was a mistake.

Ah pues, we’ll see.

Copped from Offspring for 217 shipped smh. I should've waited for the state side drop but I just wanted to get it over with. That BS END pulled is unacceptable.. I will be harassing them via email. :smh::smh::smh:

I wish you would've posted that sooner smh thanks tho. Im trying to cancel my offspring order and cop from them.. doubt Ill have success.

Back
Top Bottom