Official Air Max 97 Thread

1. Comfort comes from midsole IMO

AM97 is not quite soft as I imagined.
Had to put weight on side of the shoe to squeeze the bubble.

AM97 UL Midsole is softer than AM95.
AM95 are literally unsquezable with your own weight
But!!!! AM95 forefoot air protect my knees.

AM97 UL is not as soft as Nike Zoom All Out, Air Jordan 2 Chicago lows 2016.
AJ2 is poorly ventilated but most comfy shoes ever.

If you wear Air Max Uptempo (95 Uptempo my case) series, AM97 UL feel about the same......

Good news, AM97 UL is softer than Jordan 3,4,5 retro.

2. Upper feels like AM95 (2016)
Lots of straps that wrap your foot inside, that I feel lucky to go 1/2 up like the rest of my Air Max collections

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE may give you a more accurate answer...... I converted to Air Max recently, and only have 6 pairs of Air Max, one deadstock.

Thank you for the detailed response; much appreciated! Wish Nike would just lower the PSI in all of these classics; no need for these enormous air bubbles to be so damn stiff! Maybe they need it for overall stability, or maybe they need to accommodate for the 200lbs people who would bottom out on them if they were turned for us lighter guys.....

Reactions: PJS
Release date for Silver Bullets and Japans in the US?

so many fire 97's, goodbye $

I thought the rumor was the 16th or 17th for Japans. I would like to know about the bullets. Do the bullets have that synthetic suede material on around the lower part of the shoe? On the japans its that solid black color. I just got my AB's today so with the bullets I'd have every CW I think I'd ever want.

I thought the rumor was the 16th or 17th for Japans. I would like to know about the bullets. Do the bullets have that synthetic suede material on around the lower part of the shoe? On the japans its that solid black color. I just got my AB's today so with the bullets I'd have every CW I think I'd ever want.
No, the bullets don't have synthetic suede material around the lower part of the shoe

Just went to my local footlocker. They had the 95/97 on display. They only have up to size 10 and couldn’t find anything bigger at any store.

23498509_134893533937926_9221473785863995392_n.jpg
bubblekoppe posted on IG that this cw from
the 2008 tart/clay blue rebel pack will be coming back in 2018, dunno if thats true tho
https://sneakernews.com/2008/05/22/nike-air-max-97-tart-clay-blue-rebel-pack/

If there's a properly done Kashima retro I'd be ecstatic. Beat my pair to the ground bc I didn't think resale value would end up where it's at now

i've scored on snkrs with the skeptas & the unftds, but i really want the wortherspoons, i don't even know where to start to try to cop tho?

Just got my AB's. They are clean. I think my only complaint with both of my 97's is the midsole paint just looks... weird? Its like low gloss white and i can see stains on both pairs (japan and AB). Its not noticeable at all on feet but compared to the comparatively priced new balances you don't really see this type of imperfection imo.

Either way I'm happy I got them. Now to get bullets.

No 11.5 for me..,,,
Hope black neons get save 35 as well

Unfortunately black neon will not get the 35 save. I’m pretty sure code expires 11/10.

Also, located a size 11 97/95. Not my size but I’m going to see if I can squeeze into it. Needing an 11.5. Smh.

why do you think that ?? you have any reliable source that can confirm ??

Close friend runs the footwear department in a tier zero UK store and they have release sheets for half of 2018. Ran it through him and he’s said it’s straight bull. There isn’t even a colour way remotely close to it lol

Back
Top Bottom