Official Air Max 97 Thread

Unfortunately black neon will not get the 35 save. I’m pretty sure code expires 11/10.

Also, located a size 11 97/95. Not my size but I’m going to see if I can squeeze into it. Needing an 11.5. Smh.
Wow you are lucky.

My local footlocker doesn’t even carry Air Max 97s

Other than the Nov 24th shoepalace restock, has anyone heard of other spots? I asked at a FNL and they had no idea.

It's on the finishline calander

NICE. So the FNL restock date is the 27th.

I tried the FNL trick for the black neons last week, which didn't work, and don't see it on the calendar.
Will try the trick again for the SBs today. That's how I got them early the first time, which was great because I struck out on the actual release day....

Where’s my 11.5? Lol. All sizes up live. dragicon dragicon

Update. Went ahead and ordered the size 11 off website. Can always return or exchange for 11.5 it becomes available. The save35 too good not to pass up. Btw. My footlocker says they have them in stock via web but in store does not have them. Smh.

Last edited:
Where’s my 11.5? Lol. All sizes up live. dragicon dragicon

Update. Went ahead and ordered the size 11 off website. Can always return or exchange for 11.5 it becomes available. The save35 too good not to pass up. Btw. My footlocker says they have them in stock via web but in store does not have them. Smh.

My man! :pimp:

$137 shipped.
Women’s 11 $137 shipped? How did that happen?

Just called FTL representative
On how can I achieve $137

Women’s 11 is not available in website!!!

And SAVE35 is only available on the website.... not in store she said.

So I will order any size (maybe size 10) for $137 shipped. Keep it DS.

Once 11.5 is available (most likely in store only), rush to FTL store, ask them to order a size 11.5 for exchange.

Return policy is 45 days....... so if within 45 days 11.5 doesn’t pop up, return your stake.

Back
Top Bottom