Official Air Max 97 Thread

Random question here, but what do you guys think is a fair price for a pair of DS Silver Bullets? I know they're re-releasing soon, but I might need a pair before they re-release and have a pretty decent offer on hand. Thanks!

Random question here, but what do you guys think is a fair price for a pair of DS Silver Bullets? I know they're re-releasing soon, but I might need a pair before they re-release and have a pretty decent offer on hand. Thanks!

Anything $250ish is fair. Under $250 is a good deal. Over $250 is greedy

Group photo...

Nice. Did you get the olives on release day for retail? Anyone notice how the undefeated pairs have a much more squared off toe box from the shape of the piping? I'm not a fan of this look, and hesitant to wear/keep my black undeateds b/c of that. I think it diminishes the aesthetics of an otherwise very sleek design of the '97s.....SMH.... Or maybe no one else is bothered by this?

Nice. Did you get the olives on release day for retail? Anyone notice how the undefeated pairs have a much more squared off toe box from the shape of the piping? I'm not a fan of this look, and hesitant to wear/keep my black undeateds b/c of that. I think it diminishes the aesthetics of an otherwise very sleek design of the '97s.....SMH.... Or maybe no one else is bothered by this?
I see what you are saying, it does look kinda off

Does anyone LA local know what is going on with the Sean Wotherspoon AM1/97? I had heard the LA release was scrapped and now I just saw him post on his instagram that the first wave hits tomorrow? I work a mile from Round Two LA and do not want to miss out on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom