Official Air Max 97 Thread

Neons are flames, I have the womans 95/97 pair but they're different enough for me to grab both. I think Neons are gonna be had at some discount over the next week. Factoring in this upcoming week has crazy sales from black Friday and all the hyped releases this weekend I think we're gonna get these by next weekend for $130ish like the ABs. I could be way off but feel pretty confident that I'm not.

Reactions: PJS
Can someone tell me how the hell the neons sell out so quick on SNKRS? I seriously hate this app. No point in even trying because I can cop crap off that thing. Meanwhile I cop off FTL with a breeze smh

No size 6 on Bait and as soon as SNKRS went live no size 6 either!!

HOW SWAY???!!??

Can someone tell me how the hell the neons sell out so quick on SNKRS? I seriously hate this app. No point in even trying because I can cop crap off that thing. Meanwhile I cop off FTL with a breeze smh

Yeah I am still figuring out how to use ebates to SNKRS page

First second FSR

4 MINUTES LATER ONLY A SIZE LEFT

7 MINUTES LATER SOLD OUT

Come on people this is a GR why so nervous?
Is this limited?

I don't even think it's that these are limited. The SNKRS app is literally trash. You can be in line within less then a minute and it'll leave you on pending until the shoes are sold out. App is hot garbage

Back
Top Bottom