Official Air Max 97 Thread

KingCloudIX KingCloudIX yes, two sets of patches and 3 sets of laces I believe
I’m confused too, StockX has 2 different listings, but the only difference I can tell is that 1 pair comes with the extra patches, they all come with extra laces. But there’s an almost 200 different between the 2, who’s paying that much more for some damn patches, wtf:sick::rolleyes

KingCloudIX KingCloudIX yes, two sets of patches and 3 sets of laces I believe
I’m confused too, StockX has 2 different listings, but the only difference I can tell is that 1 pair comes with the extra patches, they all come with extra laces. But there’s an almost 200 different between the 2, who’s paying that much more for some damn patches, wtf:sick::rolleyes

The other pair comes with hat and shirt I believe and that’s reason for difference I don’t know. Ridic...

The other pair comes with hat and shirt I believe and that’s reason for difference I don’t know. Ridic...
Oh, I didn’t know it came with the apparel. I know Nike is selling those separate on Monday. They’re both around $30 apiece, not worth $200 extra. That hat is pretty dope tho, I see people trying to charge $100-$150, which is nuts. This whole collab is supposed to be for the culture, by the culture. Only the resellers & flip boys are getting in on it:smh:

want to ask about the sizing, if u wear a 10.5 in the normal air max 97, than go with the same size for the air max 97/1 WS also in us 10.5?

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m considering just buying from wsc. Anyone that order from there get their pairs yet?

To chase the bus or not chase the bus...

Attachments

• Sir-John-Gielgud-as-Hamlet.jpg
    Sir-John-Gielgud-as-Hamlet.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom