Official Air Max 97 Thread

bit the bullet on windy city.

tired of pretending like i have a shot on SNKRS with one account when i see

“RT for help, selling 200 snkrs accounts”

Think I'm about to join you on that windycity boat

grabbed a 10.5 said it sold out this afternoon and was kicking myself checked over and over then later on it showed back up and i remember how i felt this afternoon and just hit that button

well guess i'll try bodega or something no reason to even try KLIT or SNKRS app monday
Prob no reason to go down to bodega LA either, prob like 1-2 in each size max..

I just hope resell is around $300 after some days. This is a nice shoe but the resell prices that they are asking for now, just isn't worth it honestly. It's good too see a lot more people getting lucky with the raffles today though.

20180324181528.jpg
20180324181527.jpg
WIsh these came out with the regular 97 sole.

If These Locals Are Out Here Camping At The Local Spot Already, That $400 Might Not Be Such A Bad Idea.

Wish They Had A 9.5 In Stock Tho :smh:

If These Locals Are Out Here Camping At The Local Spot Already, That $400 Might Not Be Such A Bad Idea.

Wish They Had A 9.5 In Stock Tho :smh:

my logic was that ebay prices were sky high like high 500 range. and stockx/goat high 400.

at 400 i can’t see getting that hurt. they’ll dip once the air max day hype is over. maybe like 375 range.

but i see these being in the conversation of sneaker of the year down the road which will drive them back up to probably where they’re at now maybe higher

Can't Argue With That Logic

I'd Say You Made The Right Choice My Guy :nthat:

I'll Keep You Guys Posted On If The Beasts Are Already Out And Posted Tonight For These After This Michigan Game

I am pretty positive there will be enough to go around because Sean mentioned to one person how there will be thousands of retailers to purchase them. Price will spike after Monday but will go down once they announce new release from 2738 other brands the following weekend.

I am pretty positive there will be enough to go around because Sean mentioned to one person how there will be thousands of retailers to purchase them. Price will spike after Monday but will go down once they announce new release from 2738 other brands the following weekend.
lol if you really think that. Sean also said he was going to make Nike make 1 million pairs. There's no 2nd release. Everyone that has them will sell them on Air Max Day, March 26th. There definitely will not be enough to go around. Resell will come down like it always does but most will miss on these at retail.

Back
Top Bottom