Official Air Max 97 Thread

That 97/BW silhouette is pretty nice. I like the skeptas but I’ll obviously have no shot at them. Supposedly there’s other colorways dropping, I’m probably in for one.

Gotta have these. Please sneaker Gods gimme some blessings like I’m bigevan23 bigevan23 . :nerd:
I shall have them. I will talk to the powers that be for you doxen5703 doxen5703 - perhaps the old gods and the new will bring good tidings upon thee.

Also the next shoe should have been this
Skepta-Air-Max-97-Ultra-17_native_600.jpg

I just want my tuned max 99s.

I’m actually surprised he didn’t do a Tuned Max considering the original Skepta colorway was based on that shoe. But I like the dual color air bag. That’s a dope touch

38D66591-6E44-4BF1-ABDE-4517609E5D30.jpeg

Old school terrible pic but I had these when I was younger and I’d love to know exactly what they are. Anyone?

the more I look at the skeptas the less I fee I like them. Just not a fan of different color swooshes.

love the new skeptas. Love the old ones too. If dude really did design these...keep up the good work my man because the two pairs he has made are fantastic.

Can't get down with the new skeptas. The first 97's had a bit of grit and attitude I was personally drawn to. These just feel 4th of July and very juvenile. To each their own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom