Official Air Max 97 Thread

A few sizes of Ronaldo’s down to $270 on StockX. They hit $250 and I’m copping no hesitation

Yep. I'm watching. I don't know if size 15 will drop below 300 but the first few sales were 400. Last sale was 330.

E22C59BD-F711-4EE4-B17A-4F2EA67BF3DB.jpeg

how are these CR7's that low... insane how limited they were and so much nicer than the gold. Prices of the gold are over 400. SMH to anyone who sells for 270.

how are these CR7's that low... insane how limited they were and so much nicer than the gold. Prices of the gold are over 400. SMH to anyone who sells for 270.
Just shows most grabbed to sell, and now they are undercutting each other so they can move to the next "hot thing"
Hopefully those of us wanted these can benefit from that, I know I would love a 2nd pair.

I think as non resellers we often confuse the idea of reselling kicks with a job rather than a side hustle. If you drop $1000 on shoes and make $40 per pair over 5-6 pairs, that’s $200-240 and all you did was click some buttons in an app. Multiply that by weeks where there’s multiple big releases, or let’s say one release per week, it’s not bad for side money. And this is low volume resellers. Guys with the money and connects for 30+ pairs of major releases can make $1200 on a mediocre release

The local outlet has a pair of the japan VM 97's on the display that says "Only available online, see store associate" But they're sold out online....

Back
Top Bottom