Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yeah that's the hardest size to find in these. Most footsites don't carry a 14 in this shoe.
I wish more sites did. Im still hunting for a Silver Bullet size 14 for a good price. I had to let my 13 go from last year.

Reactions: 80E
B8E5D3E0-A1F0-4D82-BA39-89F722F9BEF1.jpeg
8.5 huzzah!
~Lefty

Struck out again on SNKRS so I went straight to the mall. Waited about 30 mins for Champs to open. Walked in and out without anyone ever showing up. Glad it was an easy pickup. I contemplated so many times on paying resell over the last year but refused to fund that market.

20180517_110438.jpg

While waiting on SNKRS, I was on FNL and added straight to cart and then received the GOT EM message from SNKRS so I was good to go! Let those FNL ones go out into the wild!!!

Woke up early and hit Fox Hills footlocker. Scooped both me and my girls pair. LOL there was a dude who rolled up and tried to cut the entire line and these two guys were not bout to have it at all, immediately got up in dudes face since he cut their girls :lol:

Woke up early and hit Fox Hills footlocker. Scooped both me and my girls pair. LOL there was a dude who rolled up and tried to cut the entire line and these two guys were not bout to have it at all, immediately got up in dudes face since he cut their girls :lol:

I was at fox hills too. Went to finish line at 10 only 5 people in line

Back
Top Bottom