Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yeah after a few hours I got the order confirmation on Nike and it now shoes up on the wonky app!

Going to just pick the best one between SNS and the Nike pair and just return the other.

yup i put pants on and went to FA by me.

It's really weird. Being able to try a shoe on in store. I ask dude and it took him a second to process that i asked to try it on lolol

Same with the SB's. All gone online...walked in store and asked to try on.....could've swore she was about to say we don't do that. lol

Glad I did too because that's when I realized sz9.5 Max no more......now 10.

The mall opened at 10 and I got there at like 10:45. Footlocker was sold out and footaction only had 2 pairs left, but luckily one was my size. Think I’m done with sneakers for a while unless I catch the curry am1 for the low somewhere.

51243837-198E-454D-97E1-FA391F85E2DE.jpeg
Just picked up my pair from Champs! Was able to get for well under retail. Was told these flew in about 30 minutes after opening. But hope that everyone wanted was able to cop

Women showed 160
Men showed 170
But no noticeable differences in quality or shoe.....illegal pricing practices maybe...idk just talkin

Hoping my pair is flawless. Peeping slight defects in yours.....only very slight though. lil crease here n there.

Yeah after a few hours I got the order confirmation on Nike and it now shoes up on the wonky app!

Going to just pick the best one between SNS and the Nike pair and just return the other.

Confused, Kicks look fine in the picture. They GR kicks, while you critiquing them like they're made in italy or high end designer or 1985/1994 aj1s or VVS diamonds.
~Lefty

Confused, Kicks look fine in the picture. They GR kicks, while you critiquing them like they're made in italy or high end designer or 1985/1994 aj1s or VVS diamonds.
~Lefty

You call that critiquing? Stop! You sound like a lil......

Yes they are GR and no they aren't anything special but if kix are brand new.....I do expect not to have creases (although VERY slight) . My Katrina's came with one shoe creased up a bit.....I'm not *****ing about it but at end of day they should be flawless.

Back
Top Bottom