Official Air Max 97 Thread

Stopped raining. To the feet they go.
85A27539-49CE-4E14-ABD5-28CA63CD064E.jpeg
The golds look way better than the silvers as a VM for some reason. Nice shot!

Got up early this morning & headed to FL @ Willowbrook Mall. 9 people a head of me had me worried @ first but thank God they only allowed you to buy one mens pair @ a time. Resellers were out there heavy though. Hitting up FL, Champs, & Six02. I just needed one pair. Happy to add them to da collection. Was able to scoop my boy a pair too from Champs. Today was a good day :nthat:.

F09467ED-07CA-4286-8192-585A0F36403B.jpeg
It was the same at Garden State Plaza. I dont see how resellers are gonna make a profit on these. These are going for like $200 on stockx right now.

Depends what your resell strategy is. If you’re a broke boy reseller who tries to flip same week you’re gonna fail. But if you can cop for $180 taxed and flip a year down the line for $280 a pop when you can’t cop anymore, not bad off 10+ pairs

Most people don’t have that money to invest tho

Oh yeah for sure. A lot of resellers trying to make that $20 a pair BS but there’s dudes who run online resell sites and have tons of coupons they use then flip the shoe later on. I’ve seen the VM97 silver bullets on a resell site for $229 and they sold out despite being available for retail for awhile at 190

Glad a lot of folks ate.

But am I the only one who just...doesn't like the golds? I think they look better in pictures than on-feet.

When the initial drop happened last year, I got two of them. I sold both, as they just didn't do it for me.

Hi, Im really confused and probably I have the weirdest feet ever :wink:

So I have just ordered am97 gold, am98 and plus tn's in 8,5. Since I already have 97 ultras in 9us and the where to big i decided to go for 8,5 on all of them.

I have narrow feet and I love sung fit on my shoes but right now Im wondering if I should order 9us as well (heel sleep is not an option)

For reference:

UB uncaged 8,5 nice and sung and 9 roomy, NMD r1 PK - 8,5 - little loose but 8 was to tight, Air max 95 - 9 and they fit ok, Air max 1 - 9 and little loose, but i can live with that, Air max Plus Tn - 9 and they fit fine (but i still had some room), Air max Plus tn ultra - 8,5 ok, Flyknit racers - 9 nice and tight, Flyknit max - 8 nice and tight, Air max 97 ultra - 9 way too loose, Prestos 8 - nice and tight, Air Max zero - 9 but i regret not getting 8,5.

Last edited:
grazz-e1521775129334.jpeg
What do y’all think about the grape ultras? I like em but I’m good on em... kinda too similar to the South Beach joints

I’ll stick with the grape 95s if I can find em for a decent price... still waiting for the safety orange US release

Back
Top Bottom