Official Air Max 97 Thread

I just got my mauves too and that box is insane lol. You could fit 4 pairs of kicks in that box

That’s interesting, my smokeys came in one of those boxes that folds up, and it is exactly the same size as the shoebox. It couldn’t have gotten an smaller / more perfectly sized.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t drop on SNKRS. SNKRS shows sold out under pics of shoes that released. There isn’t even a posting for those yet.

They didn’t; I think he was mistaken which post was quoted, and though it was the off white 97s photo. The blue pair I posted hasn’t released yet.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t drop on SNKRS. SNKRS shows sold out under pics of shoes that released. There isn’t even a posting for those yet.

No, IM sure they DID drop lmao. You had to scratch off on a picture to unlock access. It wasn't the regular/typical drop. Maybe they will drop again.. maybe they won't. But they released; that's a fact.

They didn’t; I think he was mistaken which post was quoted, and though it was the off white 97s photo. The blue pair I posted hasn’t released yet.

Bingo. I'm talking about the OW's.Sorry for the mix up.

Last edited:
Does everybody else see the Exclusive Access bar? I have no option to buy and it doesn't say 'Sold Out' either. Doesn't it normally say Exclusive Access: Offer Expired?
Screenshot_20180830-195157.png

Does everybody else see the Exclusive Access bar? I have no option to buy and it doesn't say 'Sold Out' either. Doesn't it normally say Exclusive Access: Offer Expired?

I see that too, it's just a glitch. I can see the same on the black prestos.

252 euros = 294 $ = 226 £...and I won't buy them :lol:
Don't like the gold one and as I wear a US 10.5, and there is not my size but still a 10 or an 11 for the silver one...
Dope deal anyway as it would cost 360 euros without their special offer

nope.jpg

Something is going down cuz mines changed to not included in this offer it used to say access expired cuz I already hit on them the first time I guess I’m excluded

Is there a 95 thread?

Anyone in the philly area near lapstone and hammer?

The raffle for the coral studios air max 95 goes down today at 8 if anyone’s interested.

Doesn’t look like they have the SB anyways. Please Nike restock those joints. Resell is trippin.

lol why you post fakes in here ??? you also should post the supremes and the parra 97s in here, those are also coming out soon lmfaooo

Lol are they really fakes tho? I seen the mock up of them a while back and looked similar to the pair posted. A really colorful looking 97.

Back
Top Bottom