Official Air Max 97 Thread

Lol are they really fakes tho? I seen the mock up of them a while back and looked similar to the pair posted.
never trust those crappy mock ups from the internet
99% of them are not accurate and will not be the same as the final product
and also they never post pics from the sizetags only if you pretend to be an buyer

Grabbed these from StockX. I had previously copped a few months back but the order was cancelled, they were still calling me so I took it as fate and grabbed again. Don’t love the other lace options so I took these black from my camo pair, think I might stick with them. 4C170741-249E-4722-888B-976FDB0B4000.jpeg CD913A25-B2EA-4540-A05A-2047747AD46E.jpeg DF7013E8-E53D-4788-85A1-2A9182FDC229.jpeg 846AA78D-9786-4A24-80DF-8B6E18BC083F.jpeg

No, they don't sell anything at all. It's an info leak page.
xvxcvxcvcvcvcvcvcvdgdsg.png

you better stop buying shoes from 1K that are worth 30 bux and get yourself some decent glasses :rofl:you should offer him 500 for the parra 97s, maybe he will do you an favour sell them to you for that price :wink:

xvxcvxcvcvcvcvcvcvdgdsg.png

you better stop buying shoes from 1K that are worth 30 bux and get yourself some decent glasses :rofl:you should offer him 500 for the parra 97s, maybe he will do you an favour sell them to you for that price :wink:
Ahh I just see their posts in different threads and the all just say cop or drop, not pimping for sale.

Did the Smokey Mauve ever release in the US? I know I’m probably late at this point but I’m trying to pick up a pair for retail

What’s up with the strange color combos that come out. Wouldn’t Nike make a killing by releasing more favorable colorways. I speak on the colors that are not selling quickly. I see this on Jordan’s also.

What’s up with the strange color combos that come out. Wouldn’t Nike make a killing by releasing more favorable colorways. I speak on the colors that are not selling quickly. I see this on Jordan’s also.
I think they do this intentionally, they know these combos will sold out because of sneakers lovers, and they also know when they will release colorways more wearable there would be a waiting, so they will sell them very quickly, so, instead of only sell which is easy to sell, they succeed to sell colorways only sneaker lovers can wear + the other ones.

If you don't do it your way and follow the customer, you don't create this waiting, you have to surprise him even if he has to dislike it.

That's why Nike is number one according to me. It creates shoes for every one, hipsters, sneakers lovers, thugs, athletes, average buyers but not only these last ones.

When other brands focus on the average ones and miss a market share, with years their brand become cheap.

Or they only have a few models people are interested in.

When I think about Fila, Adidas, or Reebok, I don't think of so much classics than Nike.

Even if they play it nostalgic. By having created Jordan brand inside Nike and having surprising colorways, they imposed their personality.

It's that to be a leader, not a follower. You have to make decisions people will dislike.

Hope I am not so much off topic :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom