Official Air Max 97 Thread

11 days from order to delivery, that IG pair did it for me. They are beautiful in hand.

IMG_1083 (1).jpg

IMG_1082 (1).jpg

Last edited:
London’s are gorgeous in hand

The London’s are clearly influenced by the Witherspoons, there is nothing special about them (material wise) and for a shoe representing London (I’m a Londoner myself) it’s way off the mark. Having said that though on a hot summers day, of all the 6 On Air releases, the London’s will be easily the best looking on foot.

Shame Nike's final version didn't come out like this :smh:. These are :nthat:.
It is purposeful. Much of the promotional stuff mentioned they are SUPPOSED to be customized by cutting up the "cloud layers". The designers idea was to allow each person to make all those layers look different.

Was able to get a pair of Seoul’s from a local reseller for $230. Could’ve waited a little longer since prices are dropping but I’m happy with the price since my wife’s pair came out to $217 after taxes.

Way better than Kill This Love. Still bummed I couldn't grab tickets to see them at the Forum this Wednesday, but I'm not trying to pay around $150 for a $70 face value ticket just to sit way up in the back.

Even had the Seoul 97s or Crimson Tint 1s lined up to un-DS if I went. Hopefully some tickets go down at the last minute as resellers panic at being unable to flip 'em.

funny because I just got the Crimson Tint 1's and the Seoul 97's just for the BP concert in NJ in May.

You going to 2 different shows or switching up shoes in the middle of the show Mr. Rogers style

when the girls go for wardrobe change during Jennie's Solo (pun intended), thats when I go do my wardrobe change. Its Blink rules 101.

but nah lol I planned on getting either pair that would go well with the show even tho it's cliche, didn't expect to hit both at retail from SNKRS of all places lol

copped the London’s with out seeing them, patiently waiting for them to be delivered. Logged into NT for the first time in ages just to see pics lol

The London’s are clearly influenced by the Witherspoons, there is nothing special about them (material wise) and for a shoe representing London (I’m a Londoner myself) it’s way off the mark. Having said that though on a hot summers day, of all the 6 On Air releases, the London’s will be easily the best looking on foot.
Who hurt you

Back
Top Bottom