Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anyone else content with going TTS?
Me. Could have gotten away with .5 up, but there felt like there was some heel slippage, but would have been fine with them if that was the only size available. For the most part, for narrow to normal feet, stay TTS.  Wide feet, .5 up.

Last edited:
What are you guys' favorite 97s? Picked up silver bullets, thinking about starting a collection. Would rather not dabble in like 24/7s and one time only'. Thanks.

lol mannn the way you worded that has me suspicious on the 12s...but I found some for 230 shipped so I jumped on them. Will be swapping insoles the moment I get them. Hopefully I can get my money back on these 11.5s...btw what is resale looking like on these?

My 12 fits good my big to is at the white strip so not bad. But resale is eh

200-230 is common

I just picked a pair up in my size for $225. $200 would be great. Figure they're $160 + tax + shipping. Retail in most states plus any shipping charges from sites comes in at $200.

When I listed there were sizes at my local spot, I got a bunch of PMs. I picked up an 11.5 and using them as a swap now. Same things guys PMing me, but they won't make an offer, and none have yet to respond when I said $225. This is why I do t resell...SMFH.

I just picked a pair up in my size for $225. $200 would be great. Figure they're $160 + tax + shipping. Retail in most states plus any shipping charges from sites comes in at $200.

When I listed there were sizes at my local spot, I got a bunch of PMs. I picked up an 11.5 and using them as a swap now. Same things guys PMing me, but they won't make an offer, and none have yet to respond when I said $225. This is why I do t resell...SMFH.

That's shameful if they were a size 13 they were gone off your hands.

I think the EU release for the Gold 97s is 4/20 this Thursday.

I wish we can get a definite if they'll release in the states this Thursday.

The golds look way better than the SBs. They just pop and draw more attention. This might be one of the hardest releases I'll be trying to cop. Good luck to everyone.

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom