Official Air Max 97 Thread

i went up half size. wide feet, with about a thumbnail length of space left from my toe. width wise feels pretty snug. 

Thanks for the info repped.  Sadly I have still struck out.  I'm still looking for that 14 
ohwell.gif

Were you able to pick up a pair in the DMV?

Nah i prob could have made it to finish line in Montgomery Mall (Bethesda) but thought I had my pair on lock... well that fell through and I was fortunate that @Dragicon is the man and was able to hold me down all the way from CO

Made the unfortunate mistake of going for the Columbia 11 lows instead of these :smh:

Now I'm scrambling to find a pair for retail.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a resale pair for $240.. any word on a restock or should i just do it?  

Appreciate all the help on here.. first time striking out in awhile.. probably gonna have to chalk this one up to the game.  

I'm about to pull the trigger on a resale pair for $240.. any word on a restock or should i just do it?  

Appreciate all the help on here.. first time striking out in awhile.. probably gonna have to chalk this one up to the game.  

What size you need? I wouldn't recommend dropping the 240

I'd need an 11 or 10.5.  Maybe I'll wait it out.. Been at this for a long time and thanks to the NT'ers on here copped every shoe i've wanted at retail or better.  

I'd need an 11 or 10.5.  Maybe I'll wait it out.. Been at this for a long time and thanks to the NT'ers on here copped every shoe i've wanted at retail or better.  

I need the same sizes and I'm waiting. I feel like we'll be rewarded for our patience.

Back
Top Bottom