Official Air Max 97 Thread

I made the call too, literary like 7 minutes after the link was posted. but they only had one size 6 and it was already sold :stoneface:
FNL still has gs if you're interested:
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...97-og-casual-shoes/prod2768366?styleId=918890
JJgg7.gif

For anyone in the Bay Area, Nike SF is slated to release the SB next week. I'm sure it's in limited numbers. Look out for their tweets

Did Nike DC ever get a shipment of the Silver Bullets in?

Do they ever get anything good released at their store? Their twitter account isn't as active as Nike SF.

Did Nike DC ever get a shipment of the Silver Bullets in?

Do they ever get anything good released at their store? Their twitter account isn't as active as Nike SF.

After I secured a pair at ubiq(off the strength of them getting a late shipment of sizes on the same day).I walked down to Nike to check.The employee said they never got em and it was a QS but they wasn't receiving em.

Last cop I got from there was the greedy am95s and the one before that the de la souls high.Nowadays I don't rely or even think for them for releases, there as useless as commonwealth when it comes to drops now.Sad

Last edited:
After I secured a pair at ubiq(off the strength of them getting a late shipment of sizes on the same day).I walked down to Nike to check.The employee said they never got em and it was a QS but they wasn't receiving em.

Last cop I got from there was the greedy am95s and the one before that the de la souls high.Nowadays I don't rely or even think for them for releases, there as useless as commonwealth when it comes to drops now.Sad
Dang that sucks.

So Ubiq is pretty good with releases?

Usually Tysons HOH get's most of the releases and Pentagon HOH

These silver bullets were pretty widespread though so Fair Oaks got them as well
Sweet. I work about 10 min away from Tysons. 

Hoping I can go there when the Gold's release.

Back
Top Bottom