Official Air Max 97 Thread

my pair from the end raffle shipped this am and so did a homie of mine that won as well.

If you didnt receive a shipping email contact end and see what’s up. my cc was charged Friday night so I was never stressing but I’ve seen a few others who are skeptical.

my pair from the end raffle shipped this am and so did a homie of mine that won as well.

If you didnt receive a shipping email contact end and see what’s up. my cc was charged Friday night so I was never stressing but I’ve seen a few others who are skeptical.
END sent out a lot of false win emails along with their legitimate ones. I was on live chat with them and they had a glitch. My entry was one of their false wins lol

man that sucks about end.

they did a few dudes dirty on royal am87’s as well.

they had some error w/the stock allocation and oversold a bunch of royals they didn’t have

hopefully they hooked y’all up w/some type of discount code for future use.

man that sucks about end.

they did a few dudes dirty on royal am87’s as well.

they had some error w/the stock allocation and oversold a bunch of royals they didn’t have

hopefully they hooked y’all up w/some type of discount code for future use.
This.
If not, sent an email ASAP and ask for a discount considering the trouble they've put you through. Shoot your shot.

Cancelled Offspring and ordered from Size? .. btw its 196 shipped since they actually charge for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom