Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anyone else order from Kix-Files? Haven’t gotten a shipping update since it left Hong Kong

I had about 31 hours between updates from the original acceptance and then processing through the HK general post office. I didn't receive an alert, but refreshed the USPS tracking page and there was an update.

23347794_126042281420465_8402280349781983232_n.jpg
my 2 pairs :pimp: :pimp:

my 2 pairs from NDC are both super clean i have to say they are almost flawless

Word I'm going to have to compare my AB's that come soon. If these come out flawless than I'll probably try to double up on neon's. Its a nit picking thing, you can barely tell but I see paint/glue on the back of the air unit. The sides look great.

Tried on my Neons and they seem tighter than all my other size 11s.. It didnt feel over the top like the SBs but a smidge smaller. If I can try on the Neons in an 11.5, Ill see if I need a bigger size. I may just stick with my sz 11 though.. things are heat rocks!

95/97's (Volt/Stealth) Size update on FL 6-10 wmns (921733-003). If ANYBODY has information about a stateside release PLEASE let me know.

Reactions: PJS
Those sizes are up for backorder on FA now.

FA will be making a lot of money off Atlantic Blues 97 now.
Back order...... wow

Anything trading, stock market, doing small business, trading online (bitcoins, online game currency)
In order to make fast money, the game is just buy low, sell high (but lower than other high prices)

StockX AB 97 bids are about $165
eBay AB 97 prices are $180

I don't think re-sellers will get anything........
Because I believe this is a huge GR.
Even though 97 consumers seemed to be more willing to spend on retail than Jordan consumers
But with FootAction deal, who is going to pay resell?

I am still debating Thunder Blue wool versus Light Pumice (QS)
But........ Royal womens to me is a must get when it hits US

Not to mention 97 Plus is must get for me...............
Maybe black/neons when it hits US
Or 95/97

In US?? size 11.5 women please !@

COP!!
time to return my hilarious triple black ul that has distorted lace loops

YOLO! screw phylon lets wear all the polyurethanes

Other than the distorted lace loops (pic?), how comfortable are they? Thinking of getting them if they go on sale for under $100 as comfortable beater shoes to replace my AM 2012s.

Back
Top Bottom