Official Air Max 97 Thread

These are looking better in every new pic that surfaces...
Screenshot_2017-12-01-06-56-37-1.png
Is there a Release date on these yet?

20171201_150453.jpg
just got these in the mail for my girl for Christmas. Definitely wish that Nike made these in men's
I would rather buy women’s due to women’s being softer somebody said

@AirLoMax614 Definitely one of my favorites, I ordered it in 11.5 and it fits me perfect (for men's 97 I choose 10.5...) so maybe you can find an equivalent to your size...

Where did you order women 11.5?
I need that because I wear 10 men

PJS PJS At Soleheaven, but now it's too late, they only got a US 7.5...

One of the best sites with better prices that where I'm living, especially for Air Max 95...

I think it's gonna be complicated now, but next time try 5Pointz, The Good Will Out, Asphaltgold...

So much websites, if anyone want to share with us a good one, feel free to do it...:s

For my guys trying to decide between a 12 and 13, I got my rare 12.5 in today and the fit is perfect. Now, I guess from shipping the heel of one shoe has an orange smudge from the inside of the box. Anyone have any remedies to take it off or paint over it?
C8873932-D32D-4339-905B-32214AD358D3.jpeg
892388D7-398B-4733-BB46-8BAA21157C4C.jpeg
98BEFC61-55A3-4CA1-9BD5-6EF854225518.jpeg
5A30B20A-4F44-47C4-AFDF-FB410A32BDDD.jpeg

Bro a lil soapy water with a magic eraser is prolly the best option.... just ever so lightly scrub the midsole Ann’s all should be well

Tim, you won’t be able to get those for half off, so forget them...
Sometimes just gotta pay retail....raffle, stay in line, do whatever

Just like undefeated blacks, I was lucky to get a pair

Good thin g we got SNKRS so we don't have to call shoes off some shady website called YS and deal with that shady splash page....

Foot locker and champs have to update their website. I drove far cause both websites said that the silver bullet was available in store. I even showed the employees that it was available but they said sold out

Foot locker and champs have to update their website. I drove far cause both websites said that the silver bullet was available in store. I even showed the employees that it was available but they said sold out

Never rely on their store availability online.

Yeah, you're right. The employee told me I should call ahead next time. It's just that they rarely pick up

Back
Top Bottom