Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got The Japan off Atmos earlier and the Italian off OBD just now. (Thanks NT!!!, the real plug) Wondering if using the Air Max 90 patches from the 2015 drop I have would look good on the tongue in place of the flags? Will update with pics once they come in. I had to roll with the black midsole pairs because they will be easier to maintain and IMO just plain look better.

IMG_9453.JPG
1/13
Pass

Got The Japan off Atmos earlier and the Italian off OBD just now. (Thanks NT!!!, the real plug) Wondering if using the Air Max 90 patches from the 2015 drop I have would look good on the tongue in place of the flags? Will update with pics once they come in. I had to roll with the black midsole pairs because they will be easier to maintain and IMO just plain look better.

How much do Atmos charge? Shoe plus shipping

What sites selling the Germany Camo remove VAT for people outside the EU? looks like most sites automatically include it.

all the german sites @babyjs23 listed a few pages back exclude VAT upon checkout.

edit: shipping fee varies from site to site though. afew/overkill (cheapest) > asphaltgold > 43einhalb > bstn (highest) for me

Reposting for the fam. Good luck tonight.

I succeed to cop Italy, I'm still surprised I did, the pair I wanted the most ! And also surprised it still remains sizes on a black / camo one...

I won't have Japan and US, but that's okay.

As a French I don't understand why you're all hating on US pair, I find it fresh ^^

Couldn't buy France because of the white midsole...How is it in your countries about wearing flags' colors ?

Here, it's not a great idea as a lot of people associate wearing blue / white / red colors at the same time as being xenophobic...

French people is rarely patriot, and when it is, people think about nationalism...

Back
Top Bottom