Official Air Max 97 Thread

Store in Colorado looked to only have about 40 pairs or less. Small sizes (7 and under) were still available in the morning.

308341AC-FC2C-464B-B2D4-661B7C6D0904.jpeg

Better in hand

Man SNKRS can be so trash sometimes. Shoes didn’t even show up on the app until 5 mins after the drop.

They been up on the app all week and I was even looking at them in the app last night. Go to open the app this morning 7 mins before the drop and they’re nowhere to be found. Not at the top of the feed, not in upcoming, can’t even find them by searching. 5 mins after the drop and they magically appear on the app :smh:

Anyone else experience this? Stupid I didn’t even have a chance to get in line for this one.

This happens to me 4 times a week easily.

Only thing to solve it is to log out and back in before a drop you want.

Ive had this problem for months now. Why they havent fixed it yet is beyond me

I overheard the manager saying to the guy in front of me that they only had a 4, 5 & that another dude in front of me took the 10.5, I think they all were working together to buy whatever they could to flip. She also told me she thinks the Kawhi Jordan 1 is gonna stay fcfs, I hope she’s wrong tho, we have a few days for it to switch to reserved.

What time was this lol? We might have been there around the same time because I heard her say something about that size 4 and 5 lol. Im screwed I’ll be in Chicago when those 1’s drop smh.

If anyone can throw an oop on a 7, I - and my daughter even more - would appreciate it

All snkrs ever serves me are big capital Ls :lol: So over that damn app.

if anyone sees an unclaimed pair of size 9 or even 8.5 when you go pick up your pair, please help a brother out. i would greatly appreciate it and cover your troubles for picking it up

Store in Colorado looked to only have about 40 pairs or less. Small sizes (7 and under) were still available in the morning.
They were gone 20 minutes after 10 when I got there for mine. My lady hated hearing that lol. We usually get there right at opening and didn’t today. Literally snoozed and loozed.

Just FYI. I recommend people who won on app to go during their lunchtime if possible. My shadow 1 was put on display and I came to pick them up at 1pm. Not trying to scare anyone. Just letting everyone know. Sometimes you can’t trust the employees to do the right thing.

Man SNKRS can be so trash sometimes. Shoes didn’t even show up on the app until 5 mins after the drop.

They been up on the app all week and I was even looking at them in the app last night. Go to open the app this morning 7 mins before the drop and they’re nowhere to be found. Not at the top of the feed, not in upcoming, can’t even find them by searching. 5 mins after the drop and they magically appear on the app :smh:

Anyone else experience this? Stupid I didn’t even have a chance to get in line for this one.

This happens to me 4 times a week easily.

Only thing to solve it is to log out and back in before a drop you want.

Ive had this problem for months now. Why they havent fixed it yet is beyond me

I've been getting a completely different issue. I've had to constantly re-click 'Notify Me' because it seemingly resets every time the app has mini-updates. WHICH IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER!!! I'm just going to start doing the delete and reinstall method on any week of or day before a release so I can at least be in the race to receive an L-bow like everyone else.

Prices on these are soaring and it's making me extremely disappointed.

if anyone sees an unclaimed pair of size 9 or even 8.5 when you go pick up your pair, please help a brother out. i would greatly appreciate it and cover your troubles for picking it up

I'm going to piggyback on this and just say, DITTO.

Back
Top Bottom