Official Air Max 97 Thread

FTL at my mall said FCFS as well, only store getting them too and everyone had the Silver Bullets. They said the app could update, but I haven't seen anything on any of them.

I am coming in early to work to snag mine if that is the case.

finally :smokin

9D48C404-3929-4B99-AA32-409D25221DC5.jpeg

Got my pair of reflective silvers in and they're pretty dope. I wish I had a pair of silver bullets to compare the overall look.

howd you cancel? I wanna cancel mine too, a friend of mine got two from sns and is giving me his extra.

EDIT: nvm got it lol

Go to launches and act like you are going to sign up again. They will ask for email and password. Once you log in it will say already entered and below that cancel entry.

PG Plaza:
Action: FCFS
Locker: FCFS
Champs: Kids Only for now
DTLR: None
Shoe City: Supposedly did raffles already.
Good looks fam, any other dmv stores you know of? I called Montgomery mall today. Footlocker said they don't know yet and kicks usa isn't getting them

Looks like stockx prices are dipping a bit on the golds. Just in case no one can cop em hopefully the resell prices still arent too bad.

Hey folks how do Air Max 97s fit? Quite interested in the golds? Would be my first Air Max 97 purchase. I would also assume the SW would fit the same as well? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey folks how do Air Max 97s fit? Quite interested in the golds? Would be my first Air Max 97 purchase. I would also assume the SW would fit the same as well? Thanks!

If you have a narrow/average width foot and like a (nearly) 1:1 fit, go with your true size. If you have even remotely wide feet and/or prefer some space for your toes, go up .5 size.

And no, the SW do not fit the same. They are built on an AM1 base with materials that break in easily. They also run .5 size long from the get-go.

Back
Top Bottom