Official Air Max 97 Thread

Thinking about grabbing those Silver Reflective 97's in place of the Silver Bullets. Need a size 14 and these resell prices too much. How similar are they for anyone that has them?

Thinking about grabbing those Silver Reflective 97's in place of the Silver Bullets. Need a size 14 and these resell prices too much. How similar are they for anyone that has them?

I had the same problem, wanted the silver bullets but the resell was too high and i bit on the full reflectives. I personally love them, got a lot of compliments on them yesterday, they're not OG but they're damn close, plus I love the 3M and had a nike gift card so it was a no brainer. Just my two cents.

You have to keep holding out lol. I learned that from the Off White UNC release. Joints just keep on dropping.
OW UNCs are clearly a 'everyone gets a pair' situation to drum up hype for OW with the least desirable colorway in mass numbers. Either they wanted more heads to get familiar with that model or they figured out a way to make that extra unc 1 material sell out.

Ive never seen that many people get such an 'exclusive' shoe. I believe the unc OW wasnt so limited.

Dont compare those to these

OW UNCs are clearly a 'everyone gets a pair' situation to drum up hype for OW with the least desirable colorway in mass numbers. Either they wanted more heads to get familiar with that model or they figured out a way to make that extra unc 1 material sell out.

Ive never seen that many people get such an 'exclusive' shoe. I believe the unc OW wasnt so limited.

You sound like you don't know how Nike released them which Im sure is not the case. They randomly dropped which lead to A LOT of common folks being able to cop because they weren't botted to death by reselling masses; that also explains why you 'never saw so many people get something like that'. No one knows the exact numbers of the OW UNC...no one even knows if Nike is releasing them again... So yes, I will compare these to those :lol:

I will say they treated these a little like the first run of AM1s last year so there's a chance these are made in less numbers.. but again information no one knows for sure.

Yeah I was there, Im not buying it

Im going with what the rumor was before it happened which is they made a boatload of pairs.

AC208A2B-7D34-41D1-9B71-9C7C56867729.jpeg

i dont think that 14 exists my brethren im in the same boat and all i keep seeing is 13s

Last edited:
All I know is, that I hope they make a ton of pairs of the black off white 97s that release in November... I will pay resell for that if I strike out on my accounts.

Man all I know if the prices on them sw’s keep inching down , ya gonna see some new pics of them on my feet asap :D

You have to keep holding out lol. I learned that from the Off White UNC release. Joints just keep on dropping.

Not worth it, because what are they going to drop $20 or $30? They aren't dropping $100 or $200, so why wait weeks or months for something you want. After the release last month, they dropped $30 for two weeks in my size and went right back up on StockX.

UNC's are a lot better than the white release IMO

Edit.. Thanks for the feedback. Will update if needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom