Official Air Max 97 Thread

A694A0AC-59C6-4DA8-8F07-73AE7E63C9B2.png

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/oQQbwrgZJgb

So it’s navy in lieu of black. They’re nice, but not a must have for me. I hope I don’t regret it later on.

Received three designs today

Made a last second decision to switch the liner color to Coast Blue for my R2-D2s. :smh: I should’ve just stuck with the Black liner... I’ll be reordering these.

The Fusion Red is brighter than University Red but darker than Infrared. Also the Metallic Silver Chrome Air Unit looks awesome in person!

-edit-
I also messed up with the Mesh Base. I was intended to be Coast Blue.

F96AF587-29C5-43CB-B5FA-D9A5C6050B65.jpeg

My favorite is probably the Salmon Nigiris! I like them so much that I’ll order a Tuna Nigiri design too! Lol

Last edited:

Made a last second decision to switch the liner color to Coast Blue for my R2-D2s. :smh: I should’ve just stuck with the Black liner... I’ll be reordering these.

The Fusion Red is brighter than University Red but darker than Infrared. Also the Metallic Silver Chrome Air Unit looks awesome in person!

My favorite is probably the Salmon Nigiris! I like them so much that I’ll order a Tuna Nigiri design too! Lol
Please post pics of all three

-edit-
I also messed up with the Mesh Base. I was intended to be Coast Blue.

Fusion red is darker than I imagined going off the rendering, which I like. I gotta see what that orange looks like

Back
Top Bottom