Official Air Max 97 Thread

Can’t believe I hit 2x on these PRs, Going right next to my DR 95s and AF1s. About time PR got a decent shoe

96A6C449-AEB9-4C04-99A8-2F9C5206CA55.png

🤷🏿‍♂️ Definitely didn’t expect this W lol but I won’t complain.

Last edited:
might not drop too much...Puerto Rican ppl are proud

Of course. And I live in NYC which has a huge Puerto Rican population so in store is basically out of the picture. However, these are very minimally "Puerto Rican" in design. Like the air forces they've made in the past had a decent sized flag on the side and not a tiny tag on the tongue lol

Apparently only Jimmy jazz downtown Brooklyn and fordham got em. Hit the one on fordham, dude said we sold out in minutes. Smh. Def need to find a 12

I was there at 1030 am (Brooklyn location) and workers told me it's a late shipment which is BS I heard all the pairs got backdoor which I believe I seen some dude on offer up with 35+ pairs and I message him he said he cop in Brooklyn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-191813_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605-191813_OfferUp.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 136
I was there at 1030 am (Brooklyn location) and workers told me it's a late shipment which is BS I heard all the pairs got backdoor which I believe I seen some dude on offer up with 35+ pairs and I message him he said he cop in Brooklyn

how much he charging

They wouldn't even answer the phone all day yesterday, Brooklyn (Fulton st) 125th st and Staten Island mall got them

When I got home last night and really looked at my pair of PR 97s there was crazy Glue stains & the paint on the midsole looks really bad, these would definitely rushed smh

Back
Top Bottom