Official Air Max 97 Thread

Slam jam pair just came in,
I hate they split up the panel and added the stitch on the lateral side

*edit* actually never realized the OGs had the stitch there, still think they look better without it though lol
BFA2C242-C6F1-4535-8259-E07B9CD7AE77.jpeg

Last edited:
Slam jam pair just came in,
I hate they split up the panel and added the stitch on the lateral side
BFA2C242-C6F1-4535-8259-E07B9CD7AE77.jpeg

Is it just the angle or is the toe area better than the previous? Feel like the 2017 pair was more flat in the toe area

Still bricks.

I wish they'd do some more phylon midsole versions. They did a women's neon CW that was supposedly very comfy. I have a pair of 98s that they did in extended sizes that had the phylon midsole and they're so much nicer.

Still bricks.

I wish they'd do some more phylon midsole versions. They did a women's neon CW that was supposedly very comfy. I have a pair of 98s that they did in extended sizes that had the phylon midsole and they're so much nicer.
Man Nike. Always ruining things. Gotta hold out till 2027 😓

Still bricks.

For real? Man, I guess I'll pass.

I remember getting these at a Nike " speakeasy" event in 2017 , right across from the Trump building. Nike served cocktails and everything lol. They had enough pairs for everyone there, and put them in gold boxes. I dogged those bad, they're beaters. Definitely need a reup pair
Was that by wall street/financial district? I think I went to that too hoping it'd be the japan neons. It wasn't so I left empty handed. Wow memory unlocked

I was in New York in August and went by Trump Tower, went in cause I thought it was the hotell from home alone 2. But geez that building is really a shrine to the greatness of Donald Trump. The word "self-distance" was not allowed between those walls.

Back
Top Bottom