Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just walked into FTL in the South Shore Mall, MA and was able to try these on. Haven’t been able to do that in a LONG time. .5 half up is the way to go on these.

Last edited:
NDC order just got cancelled for some reason. Time to look for a 10 elsewhere

07B09B2E-DE76-477A-9EC8-C1CF3EDEE57A.jpeg
89FF6A70-77BB-480E-83BB-187B4CC963AF.jpeg

Easy pickup for a change! My first pair ever. :pimp: :pimp:

Love it here. Thank you!

Sat down in the airport and checked my email 20 min ago, and those clowns at Corporate canceled my order from last night due to lack of stock. Thank goodness Finishline still had my sz 11, ordered from there. Kinda wild to see these mostly sold out everywhere. Hopefully FNL actually has the stock and doesn’t cancel me. Corporate nearly completely screwed me because I didn’t even bother with this morning’s drop because I thought I was good already. Effing fools.

Dang, also cancelled and now looking for an 11. FNL is out of 11s! rainking mustve copped the last pair
Damn, man. Corporate blows. Waits till 3+ hrs after release to tell us our orders are no good :smh: :stoneface:
Really hoping my FNL order actually ships, since I placed it so late in the game.

Last edited:
11 & 13 here

12 here

11 & 13 here

12 here
Thanks dude. I ordered another pair from Sneaker Politics in case my FNL order gets screwed. If I end up with both, I’ll probably return one, especially if one pair is noticeably worse than the other.

11 & 13 here

12 here
Thanks bruv

Got a size 12

What a clusterf this morning...local Foot Locker told me good to go yesterday....show up at 10 to be told they've only got GS sizes. My boy in Queens was able to grab in person at Jimmy Jazz, so I run to the one by me in Bklyn. Women's sizes only up to sz 10. Hit 2 other Snipes and Foot Locker in person before ending up ordering on FTL smh. Hopefully the purchase juju will carry over to the Lost and Found raffles next week lol.

Back
Top Bottom