Official Air Max 97 Thread

Aye. Special shoutout to my Niketalk brethren and sistren, champ. My pair came in last week and today is my man born day. He woke up hungover to a text that his size 12 is on the way. So thank you all. Heck of a born day present, no? LOL

I salute all of you. Got to spread a little love today and I have you all to thank. Mad love. Y'all be good or good at it.

*salutes*

8C523182-ACFF-43FF-A4E9-99F4FDC6CDBC.jpeg
So glad to have a fresh pair! They fit TTS for me, just like the 2017s & I have wide feet. QC is still questionable, midsole paint job & excess glue, but I expected that so it’s whatever. Just happy to have them!

Any Canadian footsites have these available still? Shipping from the US and duties is too expensive

I'm an idiot. Been wanting these for a while so I rage copped off ebay before that link was posted. A member in this thread also offered me a pair for retail, which I was gonna cop, but the ebay seller denied my request to cancel. There was a $20 off sneakers coupon at least so I didn't pay TOO too much. They were $215 shipped, but still. Gotta be more patient. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Glad to see everyone eating with this release. When these released in 2017, they were impossible to find. It wasn’t for a couple re-stocks that allowed some of us to cop.

Last edited:
Is Nike bringing back the golds or should I look into getting another pair from 2017?

Back
Top Bottom