Official Air Max 97 Thread

^It all depends. Some people needed to go up a half size, while others went TTS.

I went TTS and will deal with it if they are snug.
I went TTS on a raffle and forgot I went a 1/2 sz up on the 2017 version. Gonna s#ck if they snug cause returns to SNS gonna be a bish

I have the ‘17 pair and the ‘22 pair. The ‘17 is better shape wise and comfort wise if you ask me.
Naaaa the ‘17 is like walking on a brick. ‘22 feels way better on foot. Not sure what makes you say this. Also the shapes are too similar to say any which one is better but I’d give that to the ‘22 pair as well not mention the OG details.

I forgot I still have a DS pair of the Silver Bullets Hyperfuse from 2012? Might have to use those as beaters

Naaaa the ‘17 is like walking on a brick. ‘22 feels way better on foot. Not sure what makes you say this. Also the shapes are too similar to say any which one is better but I’d give that to the ‘22 pair as well not mention the OG details.
Yeah, the 2017’s feel like you’re walking on bricks

^It all depends. Some people needed to go up a half size, while others went TTS.

I went TTS and will deal with it if they are snug.

Imo. Thats a whoreable philosophy.

Id rather risk going slightly larger (yes hetero) and simply bincorporating an insole.

Had to go a full size up on the undefeated greens and put a thick insole in them. While they were on the elongated spectrum of things… w the dr scholls work insole, they mid key becummed my most comfy air mackses to deight.

Imo. Thats a whoreable philosophy.

Id rather risk going slightly larger (yes hetero) and simply bincorporating an insole.

Had to go a full size up on the undefeated greens and put a thick insole in them. While they were on the elongated spectrum of things… w the dr scholls work insole, they mid key becummed my most comfy air mackses to deight.
Whoreable? lol

Anyway, it comes down to a person’s preference. I prefer to have a pair of shoes to be exact fit instead having my foot slip inside the shoe.

0218C54C-CD5B-4023-B2B7-F5ABFEB8A641.jpeg

22 pair with the beat 17 pair.

This release was as good as it can get now a days for a classic semi-popular shoe. Plenty of boutiques had them long enough to buy unless you were a really rare size and then Nike had them available for a while too.

FSR on DTLR. Caved and just copped a 22’ pair even though my 17’s are in decent shape.

DTLR Restock...

Back
Top Bottom