Official Air Max 97 Thread

Walked into the mall this evening and went to two stores and they both had them. Second stop had my size 12. Can't remember the last time I was able to buy a shoe I wanted in person, made me miss the good old days. I haven't bought a 97 since 2018, these feel a lot more comfortable but I also went up half a size.

Local boutique near me was doing a release at noon when they opened and I happened to have the day off. Was gonna just skip trying on SNKRS and go stand in line just for the nostalgia. Ended up being rainy so I just went for SNKRS and hit there. I actually was really looking forward to that old feeling but I didn't want to stand in the rain lol

Notre 12.5 shipped, the amount of people in this thread who claimed they got a 12.5 from them had me worried…
Same here. I grabbed a 13 locally though too which actually fits really well compared to my other 12.5s so I may throw mine for an oop upon arrival

Got my size 12 from packer. Could have did with a 12.5.

Right foot is super snug. Hoping they stretch eventually

Last edited:
12.5 from Corporate got delivered today and just got shipping confirmation from Notre on my other 12.5. :nthat:

-Drew

My size 15 was canceled as well. Now, I'm back on the hunt. I need at least a size 14, but I prefer a size 15.
My size 12 from UNKNWN was canceled today. Any sites with that size available at this point?

UNDSed the Stranger Things Upside Down :emoji_arrow_up::emoji_arrow_down: (79/97 get it?! :emoji_joy:) Tailwind 79 X AM 97 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

71696DB4-7B4C-4497-BDE7-9FDD42DD04F4.jpeg

Pair in from Sns, wide footer went TTS. These fit fine to me. Might need a 2nd pair if they on disco.
How much space do you have in between your big toe and the tip of the shoe?

That was my issue with going TTS on the 2017 pair. It was just a bit tight

Back
Top Bottom