Official Air Pegasus 89 Thread

damn how did you get both WC and coupon to go thru, I tried everything, I ended up using 30 off 180 and figured I save my WC for something else

damn how did you get both WC and coupon to go thru, I tried everything, I ended up using 30 off 180 and figured I save my WC for something else
90% of the time on the site, it doesn't go through together.. that's when you have to put the coupon code in the rewards field and the reward code in the coupon field (pretty much flip the codes) and it'll go through.

if all else fails, checking out on mobile always does the trick, as well.

Thanks guys, yeah I tried that trick, which has worked in the past for me, but whenever I would put the WC in the coupon it would clear coupon code I had put in the WC space
mean.gif

Whatever, I'll just use my WC on something else, thanks again

i don't know guys, i saw 89's yesterday, and in comparison with 2008 they've changed materials and toebox shape, can't decide to cop or not

plus, they cost around 130$ in Poland WTF?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, yeah I tried that trick, which has worked in the past for me, but whenever I would put the WC in the coupon it would clear coupon code I had put in the WC space :smh:

Whatever, I'll just use my WC on something else, thanks again

Did you type both in then click apply?

Yeah I tried that, I tried individually, neither of the ways worked, its all good, I was still able to get $30off, I'll just use WC for something else, or maybe even try calling customer service and telling them I forgot to use it and see if they can add it

Last edited:
Yeah I tried that, I tried individually, neither of the ways worked, its all good, I was still able to get $30off, I'll just use WC for something else, or maybe even try calling customer service and telling them I forgot to use it and see if they can add it
they'll definitely add the reward if you call it in

Just received my 89s they run a little big on me I could of went a half size down. Does it run a little big on anyone else?

dug my 83s from out of the bottom of my stacks i got a few years back.  completely forgot i had them until i saw them release this past weekend.  wonder what the best way is to clean white and gray nylon

Though, I don't share the same sentiments for the 92s as some of you, I definitely see where you're coming from. I never owned the original, and from my understanding the USA version was never released(correct me if wrong). Therefore the left out details aren't a dealbreaker, though, I'm sure they would've gave the shoe more pop, especially the reflective panel. Otherwise, I'm happy with them.

Love the 83s!!! Decent quality and the comfort is nice, being I went .5 size down. No major complaint about the material. Just a couple small rough spots on the suede, which seems can be brushed out.

Love the leather sock-liner!
]

The USA Pegasus were a pretty wide release back in 92. Got mine at Foot Locker, and remember seeing them at JC Penney's as well. Glad you are happy with yours!

Peace,
J

The USA Pegasus were a pretty wide release back in 92. Got mine at Foot Locker, and remember seeing them at JC Penney's as well. Glad you are happy with yours!

Peace,
J
Ok, thanks for the info. Would love to see comparison pics of the 2013 retro to the OGs.

Correction, I stated I saw the USATFs were unlreleased on size? IG page. Actually it was on Nike's twitter.
View media item 472316
But I do believe you J on the fact they actually released back in 92. Nike was probably trying to build hype stating they were unreleased.

With that said, I'm actually somewhat disappointed that so many of you aren't happy with the 92s. Though, I think they are clean, I know I would probably be on the same unhappy boat if I had ever owned the OGs.

Last edited:
My swan med grey's just came in today! So glad I got a chance to get these. Like others I should got the light bone as well.

Just came home to my 92s..... :\

Not happy, not even for $93 after tax. Not sure if ill send back, or hold on to em for a while.

Ok, thanks for the info. Would love to see comparison pics of the 2013 retro to the OGs.

Correction, I stated I saw the USATFs were unlreleased on size? IG page. Actually it was on Nike's twitter.
View media item 472316
But I do believe you J on the fact they actually released back in 92. Nike was probably trying to build hype stating they were unreleased.

With that said, I'm actually somewhat disappointed that so many of you aren't happy with the 92s. Though, I think they are clean, I know I would probably be on the same unhappy boat if I had ever owned the OGs.

That is hilarious!! Appreciate the screen cap. Somebody at Nike dropped the ball on that...but as you mentioned, probably trying to build the hype machine. Again, when I have time, I'll dig up my OG's which still have the Foot Locker tag on the box.

EDIT: Unless Nike meant "previously un-retroed."

Peace,
J

Last edited:
EDIT: Unless Nike meant "previously un-retroed."

May have been somewhere like a Nicekicks video preview of the shoe, but I was under the impression before Nike's IG post that there was a USA version, but the blue/red colors were somewhat inverted.  Seems possible, and if so, technically, this '92 was previously unreleased.

After an unsuccessful Google search for the old USA version, I gave up and went to sneakerfreaker and found a bunch of colorways, among which are the following interesting ones (one or two may be women's, still interesting nonetheless):

What's the general consensus opinion on the '92 USATFs? I noticed a lot of people are complaining about them. Is the quality really that bad?
I'm thinking of copping a pair from FNL with my WC coupon, but I don't want to waste it if it's horrid quality. :nerd:

How's the sizing as well? TTS?

-Drew

What's the general consensus opinion on the '92 USATFs? I noticed a lot of people are complaining about them. Is the quality really that bad?
I'm thinking of copping a pair from FNL with my WC coupon, but I don't want to waste it if it's horrid quality. :nerd:

How's the sizing as well? TTS?

-Drew

It's not the quality that's off, it's the details. If I didn't have the OG's I'd probably be just fine with these. Seem VERY tts for me.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom