OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Every time I see those on eBay I'm tempted to buy a pair but knowing that'll eventually happen pulls me away.

RIP (until/unless you soleswap them, at least)

Hate seeing a sole crumble like that.
rip.jpg

Just gimme the Trainers.
Air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Nike-Trainer-1.jpg

Sadly or more of disappointment. When I sold my 1990 'originial' air trainer highs, it went to a person out in OR. I guess more of a fan of shoes, he appeared to be a Nike worker. Back of my mind was like, 'this dude bought my pair so he could have the real deal in hand for when they retro the shoes correctly.' Well someone near Nike now has that pair and done nothing with it.

Photos don't do the og quality justice. Soft brushable suede. A deep almost dark blue leather. Plush soft sockliner. Not a single element left unturned or unnoticed.

I wear my 2012 retros almost daily and it's just never been the same. They have the look. But not even the comfort that 2000 retros provided.

Wear these shoes up people. All but one pair of mine is unwearable. 2004-2005 at1 low era are falling apart or have crumbled. I think I have 12 pairs I can't wear now. One I can.

Love the Jordan III. Always wondered what a mix of the two would be. Not liking it like I thought I would. Easy pass.

Last edited:
Sadly or more of disappointment. When I sold my 1990 'originial' air trainer highs, it went to a person out in OR. I guess more of a fan of shoes, he appeared to be a Nike worker. Back of my mind was like, 'this dude bought my pair so he could have the real deal in hand for when they retro the shoes correctly.' Well someone near Nike now has that pair and done nothing with it.

Photos don't do the og quality justice. Soft brushable suede. A deep almost dark blue leather. Plush soft sockliner. Not a single element left unturned or unnoticed.

I wear my 2012 retros almost daily and it's just never been the same. They have the look. But not even the comfort that 2000 retros provided.

Wear these shoes up people. All but one pair of mine is unwearable. 2004-2005 at1 low era are falling apart or have crumbled. I think I have 12 pairs I can't wear now. One I can.

Love the Jordan III. Always wondered what a mix of the two would be. Not liking it like I thought I would. Easy pass.

All of those "tinker" trainer tributes suck because they've never retrod the actual shoes correctly.

Those 3s do suck. Pass city

So I finally order the fragment AT1s I've had on my radar for a while now, took advantage of the ebay 15% off coupon. They came in this friday, but I didn't get a chance to open the box until today. They're completely DS, but I noticed that one pair has slight yellowing on the rubber outsole. As if that one pair was on display while the other pair sat in the box, am I completely buggin' out or...??? I don't remember the eBay description stating that they were lightly yellowing on some parts.

IMG_20190317_214123.jpg
IMG_20190317_214041.jpg
IMG_20190317_214032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom