OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Said eff it and went through with snagging a second pair from eBay. I'll probably regret it in two or three weeks if there are pairs sitting for resale and sellers start dumping them for like $130, but like I said earlier, I'm pretty much confused about this release. Seems like not a lot of pairs, not a lot of stores. There aren't many for sale as is. I just wanted my two pairs over and done with LOL

So what’s the deal with the air bag? Is it in the midsole or the zoom sock liner?

zoom sock liner on polar SB trainer 1 which seems to be the most comparable recent release

Said eff it and went through with snagging a second pair from eBay. I'll probably regret it in two or three weeks if there are pairs sitting for resale and sellers start dumping them for like $130, but like I said earlier, I'm pretty much confused about this release. Seems like not a lot of pairs, not a lot of stores. There aren't many for sale as is. I just wanted my two pairs over and done with LOL
These Are Like The Infrared AM90 Inspired SB Release. Labeled As ISO And Will Only Be Available To The Public Via Select SB Accounts With “Orange Label” Status..... The Only Pairs We’ll See After Release Date Will Be Late Deliveries To Shops. Almost Every Shop To Post These Have Made A Point To State That They’re Extremely Limited Which Says Something. Even The SB Social Media Influencers Didn’t Have This Shoe In Hand Early Which Should Also Tell Us Something.

I Think You Made The Right Move On This One :nthat:

Last edited:
So double air? Price point hints that they might have used the cross trainer non air midsole.

These Are Like The Infrared AM90 Inspired SB Release. Labeled As ISO And Will Only Be Available To The Public Via Select SB Accounts With “Orange Label” Status..... The Only Pairs We’ll See After Release Date Will Be Late Deliveries To Shops. Almost Every Shop To Post These Have Made A Point To State That They’re Extremely Limited Which Says Something. Even The SB Social Media Influencers Didn’t Have This Shoe In Hand Early Which Should Also Tell Us Something.

I Think You Made The Right Move On This One :nthat:
Yeah, I felt caught between a rock and a hard place on this one. Wait and regret it, or buy now and regret it. At the end of the day, if somehow it turns out I spent $50 I didn't have to, oh well. At least I'll have them in my hands soon, and now I don't have to try to keep up with what's happening in realtime. And like you say, it could very well turn out that these are pretty much done and dusted already. I've needed new pairs of these for so long, I'm just going to enjoy the hell out of them. Super psyched for them to arrive. Will go straight to feet.

Can they still call it "Nike Air" even if they only have the Zoom back in the insole?

Nike plays around with when they want to make a point of a shoe having zoom tech and other times will down play the name by not saying it because its standard.

Leather quality on these is really good especially for $100. Suede panels are really good too. Good enough to not miss the leather mudguard either. Suede check is my on “eh” for the shoe but I’m ready to call these better than the ‘12 retro...

My Stock X order from Saturday still hasn't even come to them yet. I hope they don't cancel it on me. Price up $50 since then on a size 12.
Getting very impatient.

For anyone who bought the sb trainer 1 and also owns the trainer 3 , did you get same size on both ?

Seller finally shipped to SX.. thought he was going to flake when prices went up for a sec.

So what’s the deal with the air bag? Is it in the midsole or the zoom sock liner?
I really don’t understand why Nike doesn’t specify these things. Back in the day you would all these specs because of product ads in magazines or posters.
The least they could do is make a press release so every sneaker news outlet can just copy and paste the same generic description.

Back in the day you would [see] all these specs because of product ads in magazines or posters.

Nike Air Trainer High

1988 at manual 1987.jpg

Nike Air Trainer Low

s-l1600 (17).jpg

Just grabbed a 10.5 from a local store (to be picked up) as i dont know this Bonkers Frankfurt i ordered my 11 from so not trusted until they arrive. 10.5 was the closest they had left so i chanced it. Wait n see i guess....worse that happens is i have two pairs.

Just grabbed a 10.5 from a local store (to be picked up) as i dont know this Bonkers Frankfurt i ordered my 11 from so not trusted until they arrive. 10.5 was the closest they had left so i chanced it. Wait n see i guess....worse that happens is i have two pairs.
I doubt that Bonker will send to the US as Nike currently forbids to send certain EU only releases outside the EU. But of course I wish you the best of luck that you'll get both pairs. Mine will arrive today and I am desperately waiting for the DHL guy...

Still hope they can retro an actual OG version within a few years. I hope them doing this SB version doesn’t mean we have to wait another 10 years to get an OG retro.

I doubt that Bonker will send to the US as Nike currently forbids to send certain EU only releases outside the EU. But of course I wish you the best of luck that you'll get both pairs. Mine will arrive today and I am desperately waiting for the DHL guy...
yeah im not in the US and my confirmation email stands so should be ok. Got no cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom