OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I assume that’s the version that we’ll be getting. I like the other shade of green better but the shape looks better on these.

of those commenting on quality, how many of you had 2012s? b/c the quality on those was nothing to write home about lol.

while the shape on these early pics is questionable, the toebox and the black leather portion on the lateral don't look too bad.

I'm comfortable waiting to get them in hand or wait for better images

I never had the 2012's, but these 2022's are definitely better than the 2002's and 2008's IMO.

I like the '08s. but, like i said, I'll wait.

I like the SBs but would prefer leather in OG placement over all nubuck. Tend to wear my SBs on good weather days, '12s during less than stellar weather.

2012's felt like you were wearing shoes made from Scotty Smalls' baseball glove material.

I also have a pair of promo 2008's that were so-so.

I feel like the SB pair has to be my favorite to wear purely going by comfort and fit.

I like the '08s. but, like i said, I'll wait.

I like the SBs but would prefer leather in OG placement over all nubuck. Tend to wear my SBs on good weather days, '12s during less than stellar weather.
My problem with the 2004/2008's was the puffy tongue and, particularly on the 2008, the green NIKE on the strap was oddly dark. Was definitely not "Chlorophyll". They also had a really odd sizing issue, which ran really small.

I'd still want to get my hands on a pair of these... but, like you, I save my SB's for good weather days.

My problem with the 2004/2008's was the puffy tongue and, particularly on the 2008, the green NIKE on the strap was oddly dark. Was definitely not "Chlorophyll". They also had a really odd sizing issue, which ran really small.

I'd still want to get my hands on a pair of these... but, like you, I save my SB's for good weather days.

2012's felt like you were wearing shoes made from Scotty Smalls' baseball glove material.

I also have a pair of promo 2008's that were so-so.

I feel like the SB pair has to be my favorite to wear purely going by comfort and fit.

Right. They’ve always done these with weird issues lol. A lot of good mixed with bad.

I think they sourced some OGs so…yeah. Not sure how that attributes to the shape used.

I also think we’re going to get some colors people have asked for. That should be cool.

At the end of the day, all I want is wearable pairs for infinity lol.

2012s were absolute murder on my feet, probably due to the combo of the strap and the cardboard materials lol. I tried to tough it out but ultimately let em go.

Give me a proper retro with material quality on par with the SBs and I'd be good to go. SBs aren't some bastion of craftsmanship either, but even the slightest upgrade in materials on these makes them more wearable for me.

Im good with my SB pair, if they hit discount might scoop up a pair. I just want to see this shoe get some shine with clean CWs not that 2000 Wesley snipes blade they just dropped. IMO something about those tribal graphics throws them off

Im good with my SB pair, if they hit discount might scoop up a pair. I just want to see this shoe get some shine with clean CWs not that 2000 Wesley snipes blade they just dropped. IMO something about those tribal graphics throws them off
Eh… more like Mike Tyson facial tattoo inspired... :rofl:I love em tho. The 3M is tremendously reflective too. Hoping the other colorways drop…

4213F9C0-8103-4B4B-9663-F86DDA87ACDA.jpeg

I think some of y’all are buggin. These look fine to me here.

Back
Top Bottom