OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Actually it may just be two different shoes

The og green pair posted by Sinner Sinner has an odd shape, and white leather hints leading it to maybe pleather. That inner white panel looks flimsy similar to the 2012s.

The pair posted on this last page with chlorophyll green has better all around elements

Also, the og green pair seems to just say AIR TRAINER on the tongue, while the chlorophyll pair says AIR TRAINER 1.
Yeah, this seems to be the right. There's an "OG" version with the style code DM0521-100, color White/Black-Medium Grey (no mention of Chlorophyll).

Only thing I've seen about the "Chlorophyll" release is from Japanese outlets (UOMO, GetNavi), which have been previously mentioned here.

HOPEFULLY not being SB branded helps with copping these, my all time fav casual/workout shoe.

Eventually double cop the 2022 and beat the SB pair down to the ground is my plan

Eventually double cop the 2022 and beat the SB pair down to the ground is my plan

Same here. I'm always being careful wearing them now cuz of the suede and weather isn't always great. But if I get even one of these at retail they'll be in rotation at least once a week.

Same here. I'm always being careful wearing them now cuz of the suede and weather isn't always great. But if I get even one of these at retail they'll be in rotation at least once a week.
been wearing my sb pair everyday since i bought em last year March or sumn haha, the midsole has a crack in it already not sure HOW . my 2007 pair never did that

been wearing my sb pair everyday since i bought em last year March or sumn haha, the midsole has a crack in it already not sure HOW . my 2007 pair never did that
Dam that is odd. My 2012 pair has yellowed and what not but no cracks. Can't say I wore them everyday but they stayed in constant rotation.

HOPEFULLY not being SB branded helps with copping these, my all time fav casual/workout shoe.

I’m doing the opposite, at least going by photos so far. SBs are crack. I’ll make the new release the beater and keep my two DS SBs in reserve.
I beat my first pair of SBs pretty hard and no obvious cracks in them 🤷‍♂️

New pics.
1645799146840.png

1645799159966.png

1645799170674.png

1645799217167.png

Major color discrepancy in these photos, I think those might be 2 different pairs like someone else said.

It's believable if the blue pair is coming also, safe to say I'll be doubling up and stocking up this go round either way :smokin

Major color discrepancy in these photos, I think those might be 2 different pairs like someone else said.

It's believable if the blue pair is coming also, safe to say I'll be doubling up and stocking up this go round either way :smokin

Shape too. Toe looks way better on the chlorophyll pair if that is indeed an upcoming version. I like the more og green but the other pair overall looks better.

The SBs are dope and were/are a nice placeholder but this OG version pair is an absolute must have x2. I hope they don’t drag their feet with releasing these in the US. I need em now.

If they are two different colors I'll go for chlorophyll version.

If the OG red comes I'll take that over everything.

Who am I kidding I'll take both lol.

Where are y’all seeing two different versions/colors? Can someone post a pick of the this “blue pair” you guys are mentioning?

Where are y’all seeing two different versions/colors? Can someone post a pick of the this “blue pair” you guys are mentioning?

Are you asking where we are seeing info on 2 versions dropping or you really can’t see the difference in the greens cause it’s clearly different shades. I dont think there has been confirmation of 2 different pairs but pics of both are floating around.

Are you asking where we are seeing info on 2 versions dropping or you really can’t see the difference in the greens cause it’s clearly different shades.

Yes where are you seeing info on 2 versions dropping? Let’s start there lol

Back
Top Bottom